ET Server Sunday Fun on Beginners2!!!

Chuuu

I'd have to agree with Insane, where a lot of players do find the funday fun, a lot don't, and you don't want to push out the large playerbase and kill the server. 

Personally apart from the sniper, and sten wars during the funday, the rest I don't enjoy, gets boring. 

• Like 1

Is there any reminders when the funday's are scheduled, on the forums and discord, so people don't miss the beginning. Send out a reminder or something.

• Inactive Member

Players voted for one more hour, if u didnt try, you can still come !

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

We just finished.

There were a lot of people here today and we are all happy for that. I hope you had fun. We also had an extra hour as you wanted. Thank you to all the players and guests involved! See you next time.

Thanks @Vasylich for helping me ! Good team work buddy.

@Ins4ne @K3rmit for adding maps and technical support ❤️

shot0022.jpg

Edited by rMks
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, rMks said:

We just finished.

There were a lot of people here today and we are all happy for that. I hope you had fun. We also had an extra hour as you wanted. Thank you to all the players and guests involved! See you next time.

Thanks @Vasylich for helping me ! Good team work buddy.

@Ins4ne @K3rmit for adding maps and technical support ❤️

shot0022.jpg

!beer @rMks. Thank you too! Today the event was held quite well by us, judging by the reaction of the regulars, and this is good news!

I'll add a two more ss from that map:

Enemy Territory 08.01.2023 16_44_42.png

Enemy Territory 08.01.2023 16_46_21.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Considering changes or improvements for Gameday; my sole suggestion would be to make more Gameday-maps available for voting in the map list at the end of a map. Not total number of event maps that are available throughout the day - but the 2 or 3 event maps that are available to vote on after a map has finished.

There are situations where you have to look at the map list with a magnifying glass to find a map that is a Gameday special. In that case, the early votes get easily cast on a 'normal' map and we miss out on the opportunity of playing something unusual.

Looking at the suggestions: i can reason very well with Insane's vision on the suggestions. Has to remain 'special' and not interfer with the usual population of Beg2. 

Maybe it is in, maybe it is not - but i would love to play UJE Cartoon Sniper B2 on gameday again - it has the best music ^^
La Cucarachaaaaaaa

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...