cft pool

bigbro

• Leader
31 minutes ago, DeKing said:

play this insted of the classic one,

I "passed on" the suggestion.  Do we have an NoQuarter-map-suggestion topic somewhere? 

Yes, that's of course not a solution to made this map works, but that's the only one I found to be able to play this map :) 

@RedBaird it's sometimes on events, don't know what's the best place to made everybody aware, but in event team I think we are now
Not sure it's still on NQ server right now

That would be per RendeL:

"E:\Etlegacy\etl.exe +set com_hunkmegs 192 +set com_zonemegs 512 +set com_soundmegs 192 +connect b2.clan-fa.com:27960"

5 minutes ago, Buckwild said:

That would be per RendeL:

"E:\Etlegacy\etl.exe +set com_hunkmegs 192 +set com_zonemegs 512 +set com_soundmegs 192 +connect b2.clan-fa.com:27960"

I assure you I tried everything for this map.. so glad I was finally able to get on the pool floor without lost my ET :) 

This is an issue I never see before, on classic CTF pool I was able to stay on map without touching my mouse and looking at the wall, if I look the table = instant crash. So the map load and there is something really strange after.
That's magic of ET I think 

Edited by DeKing
  • Haha 1