Website Someone Trying to Register Account from Czech. Error code: 2s129/1

ogeazy

Question

Hey Everyone,

Like my title says, we have a player from Czech Republic who is trying to create an account. Received Error code: 2s129/1 when trying to register. Anyone know what this is? 

7 answers to this question

• Leader

It could be as Blade said above.

Quote from the IPBoard forums, in a topic with the same error code:

Cause: The user email or IP address is listed in some black list or are directly blocked by the IPS Spam Service, of consecutive attempts to create an account in some forum (yours or any other that users IPS Spam Service).

There is a more technical possible explanation, but I don't think that FA uses any "invite-link" systems.  (not like Discord). 

If he is on Discord, then he can PM me his email and IP and I can check something.  I think that if he connects to this forum anonymously, then he can PM me, but will have to enter his email address, which might be what is blocking him.  Maybe.

Some email services have had a lot of spam emails sent from them and are "blacklisted" by many spam-filters.

I just sent a PM to Ogeazy about a sensitive issue. 😄

Edited by RedBaird
issue
  • Like 2

• Leader

I just came back to add to my reply, which had followed Blade's by some 2.5 hours.

I now find it 'above' Blade's. :o  

Then I noticed that someone had "up-voted" it, which seems to have moved it. :hmm 

We are still learning the features of these "new forums" and of DD's recent Update to it! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedBaird said:

There is a more technical possible explanation, but I don't think that FA uses any "invite-link" systems.  (not like Discord). 

Yes it could be because email registration is not same as invite-link. 

But if FA doesn't use invite link it might be because of spam list (Same error code) 

Invite link "not same mail" code

\IPS\Output::i()->error( 'is_error_notsameemails', '2S129/1', 403, '' );

Spam list (Black listed) code

\IPS\Output::i()->error( 'spam_denied_account', '2S129/1', 403, '' );
Edited by GHARIB
Quotes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Leader

Now I am not sure if the FA FaceBook or Twitter accounts use 'invite-links' or not.  I believe that they are probably just links to this website. 

I think I found code similar to that, too. 😄 

• Like 1

• Leader
18 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I just sent a PM to Ogeazy about a sensitive issue. 😄

Ogeazy PM'd me back that he remembered the name as "Dungeon", on HardCore.  I did not find that name there, but I did find a "Dung30n", who has a Czech IP on the records.

The IP that Dung30n had used on HC was used by an Advan profile  to register in 2015.  That may be why his attempt to register recently was blocked.  It could be a relative, too. 😄 

The IP is said to be a VPN/Proxy by one site, but not by 4 others. :hmm 

The IP that he had on HC was 217.30.64.210 , but for one of his downloads in 2015 and a Poll Vote had a different last octet in the IP.  

I will try to send an email to the 'registered email account' in the Advan account.

If you HC guys & gals see him there, ask him if he had the Advan account here, but forgot his password.  If so, he can try to log on as Advan and press the "forgot password" button.  A "reset password link" will then be sent to the registered email account.

• Like 1

• Administrators
23 hours ago, ogeazy said:

Hey Everyone,

Like my title says, we have a player from Czech Republic who is trying to create an account. Received Error code: 2s129/1 when trying to register. Anyone know what this is? 

Can u pls ask him to send contact us? OR Contact me on hellreturns@gmail.com and I will be able to check for him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1