Other =F|A= Halloween Gameday 2020

rambozo37

• Leader
5 hours ago, Sisje said:

Good times in both gamedays, happy I was able to be there on both!

ACK!  I forgot to advertise the Insurgency gameday on the ET servers after the ET gameday was over!  :o :( 😿

I barely got the ET-Advertiser.cfg done the day before ET-gameday, by some 7 hours! 💤  

BTW London-time WAS GMT+0 this time.  They changed back on Oct. 25th, while  N.America did on Nov 1.

5 hours ago, Sisje said:

Good times in both gamedays, happy I was able to be there on both!

ACK!  I forgot to advertise the Insurgency gameday on the ET servers after the ET gameday was over!  :o :( 😿

I barely got the ET-Advertiser.cfg done the day before ET-gameday, by some 7 hours! 💤  

BTW London-time WAS GMT+0 this time.  They changed back on Oct. 25th, while  N.America did on Nov 1.

im sorry i didnt get to play on nq1 i forgot i was dog sitting when i next get paid i will be doing a donate to the fourms and servers by way of making up for not joining in this time round 

• Like 1

• Leader
25 minutes ago, bigbro said:

im sorry i didnt get to play on nq1 i forgot i was dog sitting when i next get paid i will be doing a donate to the fourms and servers by way of making up for not joining in this time round 

Don't worry about it man. RL first! was nice of you to at least show up even if you were busy that day.

• Like 1