Weird issue (Joining axis/allies)

NovyPirat

Hello,

After reinstalling ET onto SSD I have occured a problem when in private servers that I play pugs in. Unless i am manually moved I cannot join the axis/allies side. When I attempt to I receive this message: "Please wait a couple of seconds before joining a team. Thank you for your patience". I tried the reconnecting thing, but it simply doesnt solve anything. Anyone else has occurred this problem and is willing to help?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you please add your GUIDs to your profile? Here is a video on how to add them: https://fearless-assassins.com/forums/topic/113378-video-guide-on-how-to-add-guids-to-profile/

Also, which server or servers are you having issues on?  

@daredevil

NovyPirat Hi,

its happens to me all the time on jay1, i'll select a team then notice people dropping on the other team then for some reason i can't click on any at all lol, i know its a pain m8 but just /reconnect :drunk