Can't get started [LAG now!]

Robby

Hey how's it  going. 

i can't get my f***ing app started: I have no f***ing clue what's happened my computer freezes up on the app. when firing a server plus half the servers are missing also ( or 20- 30 % ) i can't find the server f / a hardcore  i re- downloaded  et but it's not solving it i'm running windows and i'm unfamiliar with windows. I'm running windows. Factually i don't know where to start. I don't know  if i need to re- install windows or something else is amiss.  I don't know if it's done updates at night where by it's not now compatible or something i'm mired. pweeze help pweeezzee pweeezee.  

Alright tx  Rob. 

I had some troubles as well, and downloading ETLegacy helped solve some of those. If 2.60b is causing you problems, then I think it's worth giving ETLegacy a shot. It's really simple, and it's more optimized for newer OS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I had some troubles as well, and downloading ETLegacy helped solve some of those. If 2.60b is causing you problems, then I think it's worth giving ETLegacy a shot. It's really simple, and it's more optimized for newer OS.

Appreciate it but it's not the way can't solve one app by installing another app doesn't make sense. The problem is in my system. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, daredevil said:

@Robby - Run this pk3 cleaner once:

Ran it no difference apart i got a different starting window  At that bottom of that window it showed the  name of the cleaner in a box i clicked on that and took me to a site to download the cleaner - the set up window is different now  so ' i think ' it is installed still i have the recurring  problem.  i think it's an auto execution as long as you follow the steps in the download right?  So it must be installed right? The start up window changed. .  no difference apart from the window.  Rob

1 hour ago, Buckwild said:

Run ET as Admin:

Right-click on Desktop ET shortcut, Properties, Compatibility: Run As Admin(Fill checkbox) Ok

Yep run it as admin tried to connect to f/a hardcore on the right  get this error  wont fire on the other servers  ( tried one but one of a few over the last couple of days puter freezes . .  if this is the main menu i don't see auto- update    

unnamed.jpg

• Administrators

You are download different things in different location.  Ping me on Discord. Lets do teamview so i can help you to fix it quickly. 

For protocol mismatch: 

26 minutes ago, daredevil said:

You are download different things in different location.  Ping me on Discord. Lets do teamview so i can help you to fix it quickly. 

For protocol mismatch: 

Hey Daredevil appreciate it dude what time you have right now I have 21:24 in the Netherlands I don’t knew ow if I can make it tonight and tomorrow I’m working do you have a frame what’s good for you ?   Greetings Rob. 

• RedBaird changed the title to Can't get started [LAG now!]