Can't get started [LAG now!]

Robby

Thanxs again to Daredevil  for taking interest and concern and expertise to get this thing sorted out guy is a wizard i still had my pc set up in dutch but i'm pretty sure even f it was in Swahili he would have sorted it out: expertise. Txs 

Rob. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

RedBaird /merged this from "Lag and the dead cat in the room."  in Tutorials, which is definitely the wrong place for such a post.

BTW, the censoring of "f***ing" is censored for a reason.  More informative words and expressions are preferred on these forums.

It's a a bit like bringing up a dead cat  or a dead horse probably because no- one wants to deal with it because its somewhat sordid subject and must have been discussed so often and brought up so often it's a bit  like a a bad  [deleted] all rolled into one. It's bad. 

Never the less my bar ( lag bar ) is not bad but still to thick for my feeling; it's bit like 

you're running around a bitover weight and struggling; it just doesn't feel right.  A couple of days ago things we\re running so fast it was running great and thought now it's playing and i noticed my lag bar significantly less ( i notice the good players  have significantly less lag bar (  at least less what i usually have, by a least a half i think ) 

I ran the five steps cleaning up my pc  via the command prompt. There's also a subject on the forum messing with your fire wall and making it less friendly for your neighbours and changing settings but i don't know if i wanto go that far yet.  I just really loved how it played a couple of days ago i can't recall it being like that. Only thing i have is my ping is about 20 just checked that via the internet. Does anybody recognize this and did you get the improvement you wanted by the steps that you took: what were they? 

Greetings Rob. 

Edited by Robby
/merged and censored

• RedBaird changed the title to Can't get started [LAG now!]
  • 2 weeks later...