Map rushing suggestion

daredevil

Vote for your percentage.  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your percentage.

well imagine if gringotts was fuel dump and the vault the main fuel depot. The main entrance represents the start of the map; big and quite a battle to get through . the tunnel represtns the tunnel - not much of a battle really. The dragon is the way up to the fuel depot and past that, past the dragon, is the actually fuel dump. Now, if you were like potter youd use everyone else to distract the goblins (axis) sneak into the tunnel , and because the dragon is unawares, sneak past , dj (or get cov op like that goblin he had) and plant . And its non-advisavle because all the goblins will get pssed that you got past the dragon without a fight and so will the author wink.gif

lol, I would like you to do the same with all the maps ;)

lol, I would like you to do the same with all the maps ;)

lol itd be rather diffuclt to sneak past with maps like supply and bremen where you gotta move a truck as well - which is why its easier to steal something small form a vault than something large that requires a vechile of some description. hencefore why potter never transfroms into a tank and rolls into gringotts. in maps like goldrush where the defense are down (bank door blown ) and all that stands between the horcrux (gold) and you is some slimey gryfindoors (axis) you may get away with it so long as your fellow deatheaters (allies) are willing to attack and the defenses are weak (im sure instant dark poweder from peru (covie op smoke) and a couple of Fiendfyre (flamethrower) and avada kerdaver (panzer) Curses will do the trick). but yeah riding tanks like brooms is sure to attract attention from he who should not be named...though polyjuice (stealing covie ops) makes for some wonderful fun. just dont be in the viicnity of the enemy when it wears off or they may not br happy :o

lol itd be rather diffuclt to sneak past with maps like supply and bremen where you gotta move a truck as well - which is why its easier to steal something small form a vault than something large that requires a vechile of some description. hencefore why potter never transfroms into a tank and rolls into gringotts. in maps like goldrush where the defense are down (bank door blown ) and all that stands between the horcrux (gold) and you is some slimey gryfindoors (axis) you may get away with it so long as your fellow deatheaters (allies) are willing to attack and the defenses are weak (im sure instant dark poweder from peru (covie op smoke) and a couple of Fiendfyre (flamethrower) and avada kerdaver (panzer) Curses will do the trick). but yeah riding tanks like brooms is sure to attract attention from he who should not be named...though polyjuice (stealing covie ops) makes for some wonderful fun. just dont be in the viicnity of the enemy when it wears off or they may not br happy :o

You just blow my mind away :hmm

• 3 weeks later...

Voting 50% is good, but we have to remember all the times that massively stacked teams (i.e. SL raters) absoutely pummelled the other team, while telling teammates to lay off objectives, so they could have more time to SK. Raising the minimum rush time is pointless, and only serves to benefit SL raters.

On a different note, why is vagina a bad word?

Voting 50% is good, but we have to remember all the times that massively stacked teams (i.e. SL raters) absoutely pummelled the other team, while telling teammates to lay off objectives, so they could have more time to SK. Raising the minimum rush time is pointless, and only serves to benefit SL raters.

On a different note, why is vagina a bad word?

Lol raters who have to stack to get their rate are usually crap and got no skills =P. If it happens just shuffle the next map and if they start stacking one side just !put team them (there is a shuffle for a reason, it is pointless to wait in spec for 8 mins just for a slot to open up on the other team). I started doing that after Jay2 became out of hand with all the mad stacking =P. Also other things to note Butterz

A.) jay2 is a good server for beginners or people who returned to ET. Most of the people who play are new players who generally are still figuring stuff out (lol i had people ask me how to plant a dynamite =P). Also if they get plummeted a lot they tend to leave right away making things one sided

B.) Lots of new players attract a lot of raters. Usually the ones who got schooled in Jay1 come to Jay2 to pick fights with newbies. Not all raters are bad but some are just plain noob =P (like sitting in spec for 10 mins waiting for a spot on the team with the best players). I love pissing them off with poison knives =P

I say changing it to 50% is a lot better. 40% feels like some obscure number (why not just half the map time lol).

Lol raters who have to stack to get their rate are usually crap and got no skills =P. If it happens just shuffle the next map and if they start stacking one side just !put team them (there is a shuffle for a reason, it is pointless to wait in spec for 8 mins just for a slot to open up on the other team). I started doing that after Jay2 became out of hand with all the mad stacking =P. Also other things to note Butterz

A.) jay2 is a good server for beginners or people who returned to ET. Most of the people who play are new players who generally are still figuring stuff out (lol i had people ask me how to plant a dynamite =P). Also if they get plummeted a lot they tend to leave right away making things one sided

B.) Lots of new players attract a lot of raters. Usually the ones who got schooled in Jay1 come to Jay2 to pick fights with newbies. Not all raters are bad but some are just plain noob =P (like sitting in spec for 10 mins waiting for a spot on the team with the best players). I love pissing them off with poison knives =P

I say changing it to 50% is a lot better. 40% feels like some obscure number (why not just half the map time lol).

I think you missed my point. The shuffle doesn't work, well not when I do it, because a lot of good players get put on 1 team, and the other team might not fare so well. Also, if you try to ask for volunteers to change teams, after I have changed, there will be no takers, and you get some really pissed off people. And remember, if teams are good enough, rushing isn't an issue, so raising the rush time wouldn't solve shit all. And to finish, i will let you think about something. Supply Depot with stacked team, and a 50% minimum time. Not fun.

I think you missed my point. The shuffle doesn't work, well not when I do it, because a lot of good players get put on 1 team, and the other team might not fare so well. Also, if you try to ask for volunteers to change teams, after I have changed, there will be no takers, and you get some really pissed off people. And remember, if teams are good enough, rushing isn't an issue, so raising the rush time wouldn't solve shit all. And to finish, i will let you think about something. Supply Depot with stacked team, and a 50% minimum time. Not fun.

But 50% on supply depot and 40 % is just 1 min and 20ish second difference !! D= (but on some of the longer maps I guess the extra time does help).

Hahhaa Sometimes you just got to pull a Baska =) on them and they will learn to stop being little turds (pissed off people could kiss my rear and if they want to go ape on me because I moved them, when for the 4th time I asked for even teams, i'll ban their ass and they can go play somewhere else).

your opening your eyes to the truth man :o

My eyes have been opened so wide, my eye lids have been torn off :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

• 2 months later...

I voted 50%

My reson behind this is the fact that everyone loves to run around and kill..Sometimes even I get distracted from defending the progression. The last portion of the maps are always the best, its sets up an awesome warzone...like MLB temple, gold rush, Venice. Sometimes teams get close to the objective early in the game and it doesnt allow for much hand to hand combat. Half the time of the map should be enough time to finish the objective if you were able to get so close early enough to worry about russhing.

Basically, use common sense when thinking about finishing a map. Everyone likes to play the game so who cares if your team loses because you waited to long to finish the map. Did you enjoy shooting peoples faces off? B)

• 2 weeks later...

i voted 50%. no one should need a calculator to figure this one out. keep it simple. people will always be out there to rush maps because they dont care about our rules. so thats y we have the reset xp rule or kick rule. i think rushing will be a never ending problem, no matter how we try to fix it. so on that note ...50 % ..keep it simple for the simple minded...kick and reset xp on the idiots. :thanks

i voted 50%. no one should need a calculator to figure this one out. keep it simple. people will always be out there to rush maps because they dont care about our rules. so thats y we have the reset xp rule or kick rule. i think rushing will be a never ending problem, no matter how we try to fix it. so on that note ...50 % ..keep it simple for the simple minded...kick and reset xp on the idiots. :thanks

Spot on with 50% keep it simple

there will always be rushers that's why f|a is there to warn them

bloody rushers :angry:

• 4 months later...