NQ 2.6 possible BUG

*Sypher*

I think there is a kind of bug in our new NQ 2.6 server.

There have been added bots to make the server higher populated and to equal teams, but the bots actually always stack at allies so there is 1 spot open at the axis all the time, so new players can sometimes only join axis.

This makes it less fun because fighting bots only gets annoying very soon...

I hope someone can change this.

There have been added bots to make the server higher populated and to equal teams, but the bots actually always stack at allies so there is 1 spot open at the axis all the time, so new players can sometimes only join axis.

nq 2.6 sucks anyway,always empty and everybody does what he wants,xp whore etc i dont have lvl there and cant do anything

about the bots i havent noticed anything

nq 2.6 sucks anyway,always empty and everybody does what he wants,xp whore etc ...

What kind of comment is this? Its preferable to keep your opinions to yourself, because otherwise if the server fails to get enough traffic of players, you contribute to it with your attitude. Stay out of it if you dont like it and avoid making comments like this.

NQ 2.6??? New version on me unless you mean 1.2.6 but then that would be classed as old (1.2.9 is newest AFAIK ).

As for the bots...well sounds to me like they are on "bot attack" mode, if an admin with the right power can use the !mixbot cmd then they will be split equally between the teams.

!blue (for all bots allies)

!red (all bots axis)

!mixbot (equally split between teams)

Re:

KiN

Edited by KiN

NQ 2.6??? New version on me unless you mean 1.2.6 but then that would be classed as old (1.2.9 is newest AFAIK ).

As for the bots...well sounds to me like they are on "bot attack" mode, if an admin with the right power can use the !mixbot cmd then they will be split equally between the teams.

!blue (for all bots allies)

!red (all bots axis)

!mixbot (equally split between teams)

Re:

KiN

It's called 2.6 because it's only accessible from the 'patched' ET client (which is version 2.6), in contrast to our other NQ server, which is also accessible from 2.55.

It's called 2.6 because it's only accessible from the 'patched' ET client (which is version 2.6), in contrast to our other NQ server, which is also accessible from 2.55.

Yeah kinda clicked after i'd written it what he meant....DOH!

Today when I connected to NQ 2.6 in the afternoon the bots didn't stack allies.

Also, both teams had 2 players.

But earlier this day, the bots did stack actually.

I don't understand it at all any more, but I heard more complaints about it at the server.

• Administrators

2 omni in allies or 2 more in axis, is not going to make you loose maps. Thats how they works and most of the time, they get messed up because of admin using !putteam over them.