House that Pwn Built

As you may have noticed there are a few of us Tulsa guys that play on your servers. Just thought I'd like to share our setup with you dudes.

The previous house renters had a movie room in here. But we knew what we would be using it for :D .

Picture002-1.jpg

Where the magic happens.

Picture004.jpg

TulsaScott's setup aka Tonto

Picture005.jpg

cimg7978sb3.jpg

My little sexy, but old, machine.

Picture003.jpg

Stevedawg's aka TulsaSteve aka WhoisUrDaddy

• Administrators

zomg legal wallhacks... LOL

PS Does ET works good in dual screens? Have u tried playing it in dual screen together?

I purchased 2 identical 22" widescreens when I upgraded from my 19". Ended up taking one back for $$$ in the pocket.

And yes I tried ET at 3360x1058. It was funny except that the crosshair was right in the middle where the screens come together. Lol

I have a video and screenshot Ill try to find so you can see the giganticism of it :D

If we aren't on the same team these fools screen look like old GoldenEye 64 days.

• Administrators

LOL @ crosshair.. haha never imaged that..but its possible since it would always stay in the middle of screen..

btw u have even glass named Tulsa nice.. ;)

PS Does ET works good in dual screens? Have u tried playing it in dual screen together?

i only play on one screen. the second is so i can see my messanger. The gf gets pissed if i dont respond to her IM's lol.

Nice :D

I see my Antec Nine Hundred case ^^

Thats a nice setup. I definitely think the antec 900 is the best midtower for cooling. Good choice.

The new antec 1200 full tower looks extremely nice. After I went full tower, I'll never go back :D

i only play on one screen. the second is so i can see my messanger. The gf gets pissed if i dont respond to her IM's lol.

Tell her to get xfire... lol :D