House that Pwn Built

• Administrators

No this is mouse pad :P Its old mouse pad and even doesn't track mouse well now a days but it works..

DSC00158.jpg

Just took photo from cellphone camera. Cellphone is old so quality is awesome LOL.. :embrass

• Administrators

Mine is cheap but was costly when i purchased it in 2006 and hence i can still play COD 4 on it LOL It gives me 40 FPS on cod 4 with uber low quality. I might run by EVIL house and steal some boxes. LOL ;)

nah just new laptop. :D

Once you go laptop you can't go desktop. Just the convenience and freedom of a laptop makes it all worth it :). As for a new laptop, once I am done using up my dell warranty I might think about investing in something better in the not so long future. My brother and sisters share a desktop, I don't care much for it.

I buy the cheapest, smallest, longest battery life laptop I can.

Then make the desktop the gaming monster.

They are 2 different things. I bought a gaming laptop once that was extremely expensive.

It went obsolete fast and there was no way to upgrade it. The desktop allows you to buy

fun little upgrades here and there over time which will preserve it :o