TulsaGeoff

Who likes poison throwing knives?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who likes poison throwing knives?

• They suck!
    • I pwn noobs all day with them!
    • I'm indifferent.

I personally can't stand the things.

Poison needles on the other hand are great and I think the damage should effect the infected even more :twisted:

Just curious to what others think.

dont ask me, im a master with poison needles, at least what can be done without being shot at.

its just people on the servers are just soo slow to realize any of this stuff right away :lol: .

as for the throwing knives, they are okay but you have to be 100% on the body check with the enemy while not running around too much in order to hit them, then there is the bug when the player is standing too close to you for your knives to work on them..

I totally despise those poison knives! If a bullet to the head only lowers your health by 40 points, why should a knife kill you?

I hate running around dizzy after I get hit with them. When I get hit, I will run up to someone else and attack them with no hope of winning just so the original knife thrower won't get credited for killing me.

• Administrators

use them from time to time depends on the mood, i just see it as a part of the game just like with panzer or mortar, if the game ever starts getting me to the point where i am annoyed by things like this i will /uninstall

Its just an annoying element in a damn good mod...

I hate them.. U have a spree on 25 kills, then some rolfcopter nabje comes and trows a knife in u and yer screwd.. Most medics dosnt even know that u can be healed by one med pack..

i realized that the knives are poison, but how do you throw them? i've tried right clicking but it doesn't work, and it always ticks me off when someone kills me with one and i have no idea how he does it?

• 2 weeks later...

they suck they suck they suck they suck, ill do whatever it takes to rob the douche of his kill, usually by eating my own nade, or satchel when im covie, oh yeah did i mention THEY SUCK! :censored:censored:lame:noob

• Administrators
they suck they suck they suck they suck, ill do whatever it takes to rob the douche of his kill, usually by eating my own nade, or satchel when im covie, oh yeah did i mention THEY SUCK! :censored:censored:lame:noob

LOL another hater campin noob that doesnt know how to use them, they might suck for you but they are a hella fun and in the end this game is suppose to be about having fun not getting pissed about getting poisoned, if you die u get to respawn and camp again, plus most ppl that cry about them in the end turn out to be the one getting highest fragger.