Poison Knives on Jaymod 1?

TulsaGeoff

Who likes poison throwing knives?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who likes poison throwing knives?

• They suck!
    • I pwn noobs all day with them!
    • I'm indifferent.

you obviously dont know my gameplay style, i dont camp, i rush, and i know to use them trust me, thats not even a problem, its the simple fact, that anyone can be a little b*** and use them, one hit and run away, which is what 98% of people that use them do, hit one, and run, simple fact is this, theyre gay, take VERY little skill to use, and dont feed me that bullshit, that theyre "part of the game" cuz theyre not, theyre an addition to the game, same with those UBER gay molotovs which are 100000000x worse than poison knives, but im beginning to ramble, and this is, as i see it becoming, a pointless argument with someone who cant tell the difference between skill and dumb luck.

• Administrators
you obviously dont know my gameplay style, i dont camp, i rush, and i know to use them trust me, thats not even a problem, its the simple fact, that anyone can be a little b*** and use them, one hit and run away, which is what 98% of people that use them do, hit one, and run, simple fact is this, theyre gay, take VERY little skill to use, and dont feed me that bullshit, that theyre "part of the game" cuz theyre not, theyre an addition to the game, same with those UBER gay molotovs which are 100000000x worse than poison knives, but im beginning to ramble, and this is, as i see it becoming, a pointless argument with someone who cant tell the difference between skill and dumb luck.

i speced u yesterday and most of your kills were camping, for example you were camping the ladder and first truck barrier on goldrush, ladder u were alone but barrier u were camping with nrgy and someone else, as for knives i never use one knife and run away, sure some ppl do but no fun in that, as you might have noticed i always go for the weaker team since stats dont impress me, in last few days i ve seen you play I cant say the same.

rofl, u see me camping one time and thinks that my normal gameplay? and wtf u mean u join the weaker team cuz u dont care about stats, but for the last few days youve seen me play u cant say the same? lol hahahahahha ur funny, i join whatever team i want, i dont care who is on that team, seriously lol, oh and as for you using poison knives, refer to my previous statement which u obviously didnt read, i said 98% of ppl who use poison knives hit one and run, 98% is not all of the ppl that use them, incase u didnt know this, so theres no need to get defensive and slightly conceited in thinking i was putting u into that 98%, ive never seen u play, cuz i really havent ever specced u, but anyway, this is getting nowhere lets just drop it on this note, everyone has an opinion about something, and obviously no one will have the same opinion, sure they might agree with it, but their own opinion is different in its own way, i have mine, u have urs, later.

• Administrators
rofl, u see me camping one time and thinks that my normal gameplay? and wtf u mean u join the weaker team cuz u dont care about stats, but for the last few days youve seen me play u cant say the same? lol hahahahahha ur funny, i join whatever team i want, i dont care who is on that team, seriously lol, oh and as for you using poison knives, refer to my previous statement which u obviously didnt read, i said 98% of ppl who use poison knives hit one and run, 98% is not all of the ppl that use them, incase u didnt know this, so theres no need to get defensive and slightly conceited in thinking i was putting u into that 98%, ive never seen u play, cuz i really havent ever specced u, but anyway, this is getting nowhere lets just drop it on this note, everyone has an opinion about something, and obviously no one will have the same opinion, sure they might agree with it, but their own opinion is different in its own way, i have mine, u have urs, later.

98% on other server, 10% on our servers, sure i just made an observation of your game play but u have to go and trow your wit around like you are impressing a girl, these are fun servers, with fun players, poison knives are there as a choice for whomever wants to use them, i suggest you try them before passing a judgment on other people. Even today I saw you camp galore might need to get you a nice tent with some nice sleeping bags :D . As for stacking teams it gets annoying for most ppl and they leave and when that happens well then its all about serious busniess for Mr.Dirt.

I think they fit in quite well with the server type. I voted indifferent, but it's a crowded jaymod server with double jump and frequently 4 rambo medics + a few heavy weapons per team. There is nothing unfair or unbalanced about them when they're just counter-acting things like that. If the server is only like 3 people per team (which it rarely if ever is) then i can see why people would be upset by a person camping with them. As for the majority of the time they are just another little fun quirk to the server that is easily defended.

see, thats a damn good argument for the stupid things lol, but, i still hatem, mainly cuz its one of the 2 things i cant heal myself from hahahahaha :lol::lol:

now now joe, i didnt say i NEVER camped, i just dont do it alot, unless i find a spot where theres ammo, and ppl just keep coming there, then yeah of course ill camp that spot, how can i deny the opportunity to kill an assload of people who just keep running to their deaths? :lol:

but yeah, most of the time youll find me rushing forward like an idiot getting killed in the process, did that on caen 2 plenty, and u were on my team that time :P