Vampire Diaries

daredevil

• Administrators

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/

Who watches Vampire Diaries? It's about Vampires but in a different way a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Diaries

PS I am assuming cwtv is legal because I was not able to find any source where it says, it's illegal. If found it's illegal website, we will remove the link.

Great show...2 episodes behind, they are on DVR hope to catch up this weekend.

Are you serious? Since that Book now a movie bring again to the vampires, everybody wants make money with vampires, vampires here vampires there, i dislike this new vampire wave, other harry potter with big teets and bloodsucker.

Twilight is of girls ages 9-14 and has got to be the stupidest movies iv ever herd of i get sick just watching trailers for it, vampire diaries sooo much better

Edited by Stickymoose aka DarkstaR

Okay, I was recently forced to watch all the twilights out on DVD. Not really a fan of it and the acting was just plain bad. Great camera work though...kudos to the cinematographer.

Vampire Diaries however I've been watching lately, but I feel like a fat kid cheating on a diet with cake. I know it's a show for 15 yo girls, but once I turn it on I"m going to grab a beer and sit through the whole thing. The acting is far better, the camera work is decent, the story keeps you coming back the next week and there's a much better girl/guy ratio than there is in Twilight.

I do feel a slight bit emo afterwards, but that goes away after a few more beers and ET.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love this new wave, sorry

but vampires are definetly sexy.. (not talking about Twilight.. eh but hell yeah TRUE BLOOD AND VAMPIRE DIARIES FTW OMFGWTFBBQPERIODSAUCE)

*watching Damon* I can understand you Kandya :wub:

And i've always enjoyed vampires shows since i was a child, it started with Buffy the vampire slayer, i watched all the episodes and still watch them when i can catch some on TV. I guess i'm show addict anyway, but not only about vampires, about anything, Dr house, Desperate Housewives, Scrubs, One tree hill, Kyle xy, Dexter, Sex and the city, The Tudors, Grey's Anatomy, Secret Diary of a call girl, Nip/tuck, Mentalist (ok mainly for Simon Baker, otherwise police stuff are making grrr), Skins and and and and so on :yahoo

• Administrators

Next episode is going to be interesting :P

Waiting for other vampires to take over..the other guy also turned into wolf and Bonnie is also falling in love with Elena's brother.

Damon is fun to watch...Nice actor.

Next episode is going to be interesting :P

Waiting for other vampires to take over..the other guy also turned into wolf and Bonnie is also falling in love with Elena's brother.

Damon is fun to watch...Nice actor.

No spoilers...I am still 2 or 3 behind. have to watch one tonight. I think I am in love with Bonnie :wub::wub:post-3163-0-61901700-1288476429_thumb.jpg