This is ET - WATCH IN HD

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was alittle disappointing. When it first came out I expected the best frags from the top players and teams, etc. He didnt even include u5, the best North American team to play ET. The title was misleading.

Still some great frags, but was expecting better as was the whole crossfire.nu site.

ps.

Its a movie CFG :D

Was alittle disappointing. When it first came out I expected the best frags from the top players and teams, etc. He didnt even include u5, the best North American team to play ET. The title was misleading.

Still some great frags, but was expecting better as was the whole crossfire.nu site.

ps.

As far as i can see, he didnt use any frags from u5 since they are hard to come by as only 1 match of theirs is on gamestv. Ive seen the u5 tribute vid and it was quite nice. And tbh this vid was good but not great, but considering how many decent movies come out nowadays its good :D . Quaky shoulda done it. Not Kamz. Riflenoobs was decent but this wasn't too great.

Or you coulda done it :D

As far as i can see, he didnt use any frags from u5 since they are hard to come by as only 1 match of theirs is on gamestv. Ive seen the u5 tribute vid and it was quite nice. And tbh this vid was good but not great, but considering how many decent movies come out nowadays its good :D . Quaky shoulda done it. Not Kamz. Riflenoobs was decent but this wasn't too great.

Or you coulda done it :D

lol my videos are straight foward, fragz fragz fragz...s1ck. haha

I linked somebody on crossfire the demos for the u5 movie that was susposed to be made like in 2005. Hopefully he makes a movie for them as -max- didnt finish it....he used 2 demos from that in his requiem movie and i had to supply him a anim demo.

ps.

DUDE U ROCK!

• 5 weeks later...