Old Member Coming in New

Sdhilia

hello and welcome in our forum :hi

No multiple account creation. If we ever find that you have multiple accounts we will delete all of your secondary accounts, keeping the primary one so that you are allowed to voice your opinion. But if you have just created multiple accounts for spamming, cursing or abusing then you will be banned and all your accounts will be deleted.

:ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• Leader
12 hours ago, Sdhilia said:

I didn't have trouble logging in I just decided to create a new account was all haha just kinda starting anew I guess

9 hours ago, DJ aka GDR DJ said:

hello and welcome in our forum :hi

:ph34r:

I was thinking that he would have to resign his StormSlash membership so that we could deactivate that other account.  We would have to do an investigation to be sure of "The Truth".  Another option is to merge the two accounts and for him to retain his membership.  There are many possibilities, but having two accounts is not one of them. :D 

• 100 1

4 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I was thinking that he would have to resign his StormSlash membership so that we could deactivate that other account.  We would have to do an investigation to be sure of "The Truth".  Another option is to merge the two accounts and for him to retain his membership.  There are many possibilities, but having two accounts is not one of them. :D 

What truth would there be to discover? I just made a new account just so that I wouldn't have to be like "Hey, I'm back for the millionth time" and go through the process of getting levels back. I don't really care if I retain my membership or not I just wanted to pop back in and said hey and then go play some W:ET.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

On 8/28/2020 at 11:29 AM, Sdhilia said:

I do! Under the name: St0rmSlaSh.

GODDAMN!!!!!
Welcome back!

Just keep in mind that multiple accounts are prohibited by our rules, so we'll need to take care of that. But I could care less about that right now, just glad to see ya back!
We can help you start fresh btw, but how about you shoot us a message using Contact Us so we can get you all fixed up?

Glad to see you back!

PS: My fellow management members, let's quit giving the guy such a hard time... he just wants to play some ET and not have to go through the whole rigamarole... it's his first time too.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1
  • Love 1