Backup

Cumquat
Go to solution Solved by RendeL,

Still have the same problem,i cant go from one server to another without getting failed pure server check ui_mp_x86 dll.

Even on the same mod,going from hc to silent1.

I can try running it on compatibility mod,but i would prefer to fix the issue which is really weird in itself,i see no reason why it started happening,never changed anything on ET only run it every other weekend for the past year/s.

If anything clean install got rid of garbage skin packs and stupid menus from other servers but that didnt help.

2 hours ago, RendeL said:

Are you running the game as administrator?

Check this:

yes.

i know thats what i said,i can try running it in compatibility mode,but why would I? this issue shouldnt exist

• Platinum VIP

I always back up my ETMain Folder, too, removing default ET installed files,  so I can restore maps and CFG's. 

im still getting error failed pure server check ui_mp_x86 dll,even after fresh install and running compatibility mode windows xp and running as admin 🙆‍♂️