Sometimes no map voting during intermission time

ShaDoW1

Hi guys,

Since a got back I noticed I'm not always able to vote for the next map during intermission time.

So far, I've only played on Beginners#2, but I expect that I have this problem on all Silent servers.

I think it is related to my client, I'm using ET legacy 2.76.

Before I was using version 2.75 (where I did not see the problem), maybe a bug in ET legacy introduced in the new version.

Also one of my friends had the same problem with ET legacy 2.76 on beginners #2.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Uploaded video to wetransfer, find link below because file is too big for the forum. (only available for 7 days)

https://we.tl/t-JmqNJCKeWH

PS: Please ignore my sucky score during that map 😂

Edited by ShaDoW1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes i have same issue using legacy 2.76 so not just you. Not sure why it does it so maybe put a ticket in to legacy devs and see if its fixable?

I've only noticed the problem on silent1 and hardcore, beginners 2 is also silent mod so could be the mod that has the issue???....NQ1 works fine vote wise every time, cant comment on jaymod servers as i don't play them.

Edited by Snuffs99

I have this too with ETL. Happened few times on b2, but not that I noticed on other servers. I thought it was some missing campaign file inside maps that I uploaded at first, but after triple checking it wasn't. So must be ETL related, never had this with 2.60b.

• Thanks 1

• Leader
On 5/9/2020 at 1:34 PM, ShaDoW1 said:

I've created a ticket to ETlegacy on their Github.

https://github.com/etlegacy/etlegacy/issues/1454

The video downloads as an MP4.

ShadoW1 had been switching through the three display screens at end of map in his recording.  

This SS is at 6 seconds to next map but does not show the map-voting display in the left window.  I should make it very clear that the map-vote menu had never showed whenever ShadoW1 had switched to this screen.

ET_novote_in_intermissionLast6Secs.thumb.jpg.578b6c23250adb49fcf360974dab8b55.jpg

This is probably not related to the glitch, but check for voting the next time that the Campaign Status is a Tie ...just in case.

Edited by RedBaird
clarify that map-vote menu missing every time that I should have showed up
  • Like 1

Ticket is closed as duplicate because there is already a fix committed to the next version.

When ET legacy 2.77 releases, the problem should be solved!

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, ShaDoW1 said:

Ticket is closed as duplicate because there is already a fix committed to the next version.

When ET legacy 2.77 releases, the problem should be solved!

Cool, least we know its ETL and not us. 

Thx for keeping us updated.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Haha 1