ET SILENT #1 Limit Medics and other medic suggestion(s)

Beeshbum

I don't say it in a threatening way or "I'm taking my ball and going home" type way. Nor do I think that there are necessarily other servers that don't have the problem. All I can say for sure is that to me the problem has gotten worse to the point where it is not enjoyable for me anymore. I plead my case here, the idea wasn't adopted (which is fine), so I just need to then determine what my next step is. That's all. I might try some other servers you have, though for whatever reason the jaymod ones lag me out like crazy.

Hey, unKnow here

The medics limit would be fine for servers because sometimes hc server and s1 sv have 8 medics, and some players only have medical rank and never play the other classes

I admit that I like to play medic but I always try to revive and the rest as a class, I do the same when I play other classes related to helping the team, but there are really some who only use it for rambo medic and they don't help the team and it's not much to playing against them.

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Beeshbum said:

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to need to take a break from the F|A servers perhaps. I'll swing by every now and then, but I just can't have fun anymore because every map is played with the majority on each side being medics. It's just not even fun or close to what I'm looking for when I play the game. See you guys around, every now and then.

Oh good grief, it's no different that it's always been on ET and everyone bitches about Meds.... until they need one and most of you tap out as soon as you're killed anyway

• Like 1

I would try playing on Beginners#2. From my experience, most if not all the good players that are medics help out all the time. I've found them to be really good team players especially when it comes to objective.

Edited by Hitch
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Oh good grief, it's no different that it's always been on ET and everyone bitches about Meds.... until they need one and most of you tap out as soon as you're killed anyway

I'm not sure why the hostility? I've been respectful in this entire thread. I've also been respectful when it became clear that FA was not interested in changes I proposed for discussion, which is perfectly fine. If the server or even the game has morphed to something that someone struggles to find enjoyment with, is that not understandable? I'm not sure this sort of response was really necessary.

Before it escalates further, lets just keep it on topic, just a warning that any replies that arent related to discussion will be hidden. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and nobody should be attacked for it, passively or directly. Lets keep it civil and enjoy the freedom we have to share our thoughts. ;) 

• Platinum VIP
14 minutes ago, Beeshbum said:

I'm not sure why the hostility? I've been respectful in this entire thread. I've also been respectful when it became clear that FA was not interested in changes I proposed for discussion, which is perfectly fine. If the server or even the game has morphed to something that someone struggles to find enjoyment with, is that not understandable? I'm not sure this sort of response was really necessary.

Because talking about excess Meds on ET servers is an old conversation. I just don’t get it, why it’s even an issue. Teams are heavy Med by design. Typical 6 person team is an engineer, covi and the rest meds to keep everyone alive. 

There is a way of disagreeing with someone that doesn't involve being very confrontational and aggressive. If you can't control your emotions when having a civil discussion, do not post. Every discussion will have people with different perspective, just share your side. If you want to comment on someone else's perspective that is fine but please do understand that just because you don't understand it, it doesn't mean it isn't a valid view point and you should word your posts so it doesn't sound so rude. 

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1
  • 100 1