probleme

Moatazmell

hello i have probleme when i want to viste other server for know me other members i have probleme of mxp86 i know when i start game with adminstrator the profil change i lost all my xp and name and in profil i get to profil i am tired to delet one profil and lose my importent profil need help and tnx whats the prblm 

/Moved to ET Support.

1 hour ago, Moatazmell said:

but when i do it i get other profil and lost my xp

Could you tell me which version of Windows you use, and whether it's 32 or 64-bit?

if you don't know,
-Press the Windows Key + R, a "run" window should appear
-Type "msinfo32" and press ENTER.
-The top line "OS Name" will tell you which version of Windows you are running. The 8th line will tell you whether you are running a 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) version of the OS.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Moatazmell
could you see if you have an etkey file in this directory:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain

%username% would be replaced with the one you use.

Edited by Xernicus
edited path to a be code block.

If your having problems with mp_x86.dll then you can download the one i've posted here

If you have lost your XP then you will need your original Etkey in order for the server to know its you and to give XP etc......not sure if admins can give you XP with a new Etkey but i'm sure they will let you know if its possible.

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Moatazmell said:

That looks like what would be in the profiles folder. You don't want to go that deep. This would be what you're looking for:
Capture.JPG.8727c7df5b2a393ff9c53e9e5079dc12.JPG

This folder is where the ETKey (your xp) and profile (name, config, etc) is saved when ET is not run as an administrator.

• Thanks 1

• Leader

His Alias of " *Own!X* " shows on TBS as exclusively on FA-Beginners since 8 August : https://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=5884717&show=server so it is not the "lose XP after gone 30 days from server" issue.

His profile GUID shows on jay#3 as "level 3, trusted regular" and as last seen on server 13.5 hours ago.