LOTR online

Duckie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... its not a beta, its the actual game. Its been out since like 2007 I think.. but its just free now. But thats just a technicality.

Anyway anti and I tried to get into the same instance for about 20 mins and we couldn't get into the same area... it was a bit of a fail but hopefully they will fix the problem or maybe we will move to a different server... oh well.

They started off LOTRO as a free game for beta "testers" a few months back and i was one that got selected. I never said the game was beta lol

This game is kind of glitchy. A couple times now when I have gone into a house or something, I have completely gotten stuck and unable to move. Other times I just get stuck on a loading screen.

Not sure if this will help you as well.. but what I did was change my resolution to a lower setting and disabled some graphics I chose on personal preference and those very sessions stopped for me. By the way, Im in CrickHollow as well as Timothas.. Ill see if I can find you tomorrow when I get some time or u can add me when you do.

Im staying there though.. pretty stable from what i can see...