Chernobyl HBO

Im planning to watch it as soon as I can watch it in Hungarian :)

A dear friend of mine watched it, and he said it is great. The worst episode in it is the 4th (there are 5 episodes) (because in the 4th there were some unnecessary parts (I dont know what he meant by that)), that is rated 9.6 on IMDB (out of 10), and the best rated (5th) is 10/10

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gameplan said:

Going to start watching tonight. Anyone seen it?

I have seen it and I 100% recommend it to you.

10 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

Im planning to watch it as soon as I can watch it in Hungarian :)

A dear friend of mine watched it, and he said it is great. The worst episode in it is the 4th (there are 5 episodes) (because in the 4th there were some unnecessary parts (I dont know what he meant by that)), that is rated 9.6 on IMDB (out of 10), and the best rated (5th) is 10/10

I agree with your friend here, episode 4 really felt like a filler episode with some random bits and pieces. But the episode does show some interesting things that I didn't know about before.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've watched it 3 times already xD It is so far the best show I have watched in my life. Everything's is on top in this: actors, their costums, even the actors looks like the real persons, background, music, the sounds - I am still amazed by it. But of course, the story which is showed in Chernobyl had to be changed in few situations - most of them are explained in the end of the show. Besides that 'bridge of death' or how they called it. There's no proof that anyone died because of the time they have spent there, watching that reactor.