Introducing myself!

Blo0dy

Helloo everybody reading this !

My name is Gerrit and my ingame name is blo0dy! I am 23 years old and live in the Netherlands ! Ive been playing Wolfenstein for many years ! Ive now been playing you’re servers for a while and i simply love it ! I like the friendly community and all members ive met were all friendly! So that being said i am looking forward to join FA i am grinding to make 40k exp and make my Application. I see you guys in the servers have fun you all! Greetz Blo0dy! 

Hey, Gerrit, welcome to our forums :hi  

If you are planning an application, let me wish you good luck in advance :)

I have seen someone called Bloody (who is not @BloodS) (with a clan-tag if I remember correctly) playing on Jay 3 (or beginners 1), this server https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.63.72.170:27960/

Are you sure the server you play on is not Jay 3? :) (which is beginners 1)

Actually before you reach 40k xp, you can make an application topic, just make sure within a reasonable amount of time you submit an SS confirming you reached it. Or an other way is to purchase VIP membership, then you dont need to have 40k xp :)

Dont forget, if you make an application, you cannot be member of any other ET clan

Also you could add your ID in your profile under your Discord. EG for me it is: Vindstot#4641 (with a # and 4 numbers after it)

If you have any question about the process feel free to drop me a PM here (on forums) or on Discord (I prefer Discord).

See you later, Blo0dy

• 100 1

Less whiny, more play Bloody pls. Our goal on the server as Admins is to even and balancing teams to provide as much fair game as possible. So if You wanna be one of Us You also have to be prepared to switch team when needed. You played on Jay3 yesterday with me.

I will keep my eyes on You.

• 100 1

18 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Hey, Gerrit, welcome to our forums :hi  

If you are planning an application, let me wish you good luck in advance :)

I have seen someone called Bloody (who is not @BloodS) (with a clan-tag if I remember correctly) playing on Jay 3 (or beginners 1), this server https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.63.72.170:27960/

Are you sure the server you play on is not Jay 3? :) (which is beginners 1)

Actually before you reach 40k xp, you can make an application topic, just make sure within a reasonable amount of time you submit an SS confirming you reached it. Or an other way is to purchase VIP membership, then you dont need to have 40k xp :)

Dont forget, if you make an application, you cannot be member of any other ET clan

Also you could add your ID in your profile under your Discord. EG for me it is: Vindstot#4641 (with a # and 4 numbers after it)

If you have any question about the process feel free to drop me a PM here (on forums) or on Discord (I prefer Discord).

See you later, Blo0dy

Hey thanks alot for responding !

Yes thats right that was me actually playing on jay 3 i had frl in front of my name but it is the name of the place where i live i thought it looked cool but i removed it so nobody gets confused so actually its not a clan but i understand u thought this !

Ok good to hear i can make an application before  i will make  1 soon when more people get to know me!

I will add my discord id tomorrow thanks for the advice!

Ok good to hear u are here to help thanks alot and i will come to you if i need any!

Hope  to see u soon on the servers and have fun!

Greetz Blo0dy!

19 hours ago, Crazyshot said:

Well done Bloody, welcome to the forum

Thanks alot brother!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BloodS said:

Less whiny, more play Bloody pls. Our goal on the server as Admins is to even and balancing teams to provide as much fair game as possible. So if You wanna be one of Us You also have to be prepared to switch team when needed. You played on Jay3 yesterday with me.

I will keep my eyes on You.

Hey bloodS  thanks for responding !

Yes i totally understand what you are saying i will try my best to keep the teams as even as possible from now on .

See u on the server bro!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RendeL said:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Thanks alot!

4 hours ago, DJ aka GDR DJ said:

hello and welcome in our forum  :hi

Thanks alot hope to see u soon on the servers!