Bi0s

• Administrators

Example:

1. U shooting a player. He suicides within 3-10 sec after getting hit (not sure what exact time limit I had put), you get the kill in your score board.

2. U shooting player but before your bullet hits him he does \kill, you shouldn't get +1 in your score board because you where not hitting him anyways.

If you go on hunt, you need to shoot at prey before it runs aways. If you can't prey doesn't belong to you!

Nonetheless, you wouldn't want to play someone at something when they keep saying "I give up" right when they are about to lose. After a while you lose interest in playing with them. Also, there is no need for them to do it mid battle. It's their fault they didn't do it alone when they needed ammo/health. When they still have remaining health and they /kill, that's more time their attacker has for attacking the suicider's teammates.

Some servers have it disable totally for a certain amount of time after being shot. This idea give them time to suicide on their own time for whatever reason, and less opportunity to troll their attackers. Because essentially that is one of the primary undeniable motives in mid-fight /kill anyway. To piss people off

Edited by ZetaG

Ye, as Dare said, there's always "fear". If some1 suicides after getting hit, hes being "scared to death" by the shooter and may be splatted.

It's good that you can't kill yourself with poison on but you can use grenades for suicide = -1

I just came from etpub. I wanted to have fun wtih panzer and the 2. shot a guy suicided right before my rocket hit him. I think its just not fair becoz 100% i would kill him.

Ye, as Dare said, there's always "fear". If some1 suicides after getting hit, hes being "scared to death" by the shooter and may be splatted.

It's good that you can't kill yourself with poison on but you can use grenades for suicide = -1

To elaborate on what I said, I think it should be a players right to get a legitimate and complete kill on someone that they are shooting at without that person essentially giving up, saying "I give up, I let you have your point" and killing himself. Why do it? Whats the point?

For panzer users, there is no fear, and they won't get their kill. same for rifle grenade users, and even sometimes m97 users before they get their shot off (hey, have seen it happen once or twice).

Edited by ZetaG

It's a part of the game. If you know how to aim, then you will get the "fear" kill. If you can't, then it's too bad. Why should I miss the spawn and wait another 10-15 seconds to play when I can kill out right before a panzer shoots me and spawn?

Besides, if you use a panzer, your opinion of "lame" tactics is completely invalid, since 1-man panzer kills are about as lame as you can get.. so I find players with a panzer complaining about /kill very amusing.

people do it all the time when in battle

So the reinforcement timer is always on <2 seconds when someone is about to shoot you with a PF? I was under the understanding that we were talking about people who abuse this /kill. As in, doing it constantly whenever they were about to be killed.

Edited by ZetaG

So the reinforcement timer is always on <2 seconds when someone is about to shoot you with a PF? I was under the understanding that we were talking about people who abuse this /kill. As in, doing it constantly whenever they were about to be killed.

I was simply giving you an example/reason for killing out in battle. I do it when I'm about to be panzered simply for the lulz. And because it so bothers people like you for whatever reason.

ET = for funz.. /killing in battle = more funz.

Edited by ohurcool

• Clan Friend

I agree with ohurcool.

First of all, people who selfkill in fight to deny you a frag are not so common. On etpro public servers people sometimes do it to deny you a 'lame' frag, like a lame 1man pf kill, or a kill from behind, etc. But in those places people never care about kills, maybe about damage, if anything.

And also think about this: many times I had selfkilled to change class, or to respawn, somebody hits me from behind or side with a random bullet, then I get a 'scared to death' message, when instead I wouldn't have died if I didn't selfkill. That is lame too!

I remember I had played once in an 1on1 tournament for obj where selfkill wasn't allowed... man it was soo lame and random that finally I got smart and let my opponent frag me when I had few seconds, so I could respawn and defend the gold. He didn't notice and he lost the game.

Especially if you play for obj, selfkill is not lame and is part of the game, those lamers who selfkill just to deny you a kill are losers anyway, so don't worry.