ET Server Gaming Stats for ET Servers

daredevil

• Administrators

In the last few weeks we have made enormous development to show gaming player stats for few servers. For now we are supporting NQ and silEnT mod servers. In the future we plan to give gift cards for xx amount once you have claimed certain amount of awards. We will soon start to give monthly awards to the players who have achieved rank #1 in certain weapons and/or leader-board.  We also soon plan to add dynamic awards based on your game play and those dynamic awards will show up on your stats page. As of now your stats profile photo is generated dynamically based on your last class selection!

To get future updates, follow this topic and to check current updates, please visit below link - 

1. =F|A= HARDCORE XPS                      https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/hc/

2. =F|A= SILENT RECRUITING XPS         https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/silent1/

3. =F|A= BEGINNERS #2 XPS                 https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/b2/

4. =F|A= NoQ #1 XPS                            https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/nq1/ 

Soon we will be adding gaming stats for Jaymod, ETL and ETPRO servers.

We also have updated forum so that you can put your player ID in your profile.  How to do it?  Go to stats page and open your profile. For example - =F|A= SleeStak   /   server - =F|A= SILENT RECRUITING XPS - his profile ID is 25.  Now you can grab the ID and put the ID in your forum profile page under Account Settings.  I have attached screenshot on how to do it. So now any user who will click on that ID - will be able to open up your gaming stats profile page for that server.  In future - based on your GUID submission, will be able to auto populate your K/D and other stats. But off course, we have a long way to go their. 

Please share this topic with your gaming friends! If any of you has any feedback, please feel free to share.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Their was on going issue with NQ1 stats update. My hindsight, i did mistake on wrong time schedules so it was trying to download file before logs rotate and every day it would miss the time. I have fixed the times, permanently. Please discord me if you still don't see stats not being updated at every 4.30 AM - Euro time. - Thank you

this is hands down the best tracker the game ever had,and one of the coolest things outside of the game to happen ever.incredible work.

amazing that such a thing came out in 2019.

• Like 3

Would it be possible to have stats for revives and/or healing as well? 

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, w1cx said:

Would it be possible to have stats for revives and/or healing as well? 

Revives happens on frequent basis.. DB would be killed if i add 1 record for each revives. Same for heal. For silent mod not planned anything so far. Some medic stats in future if possible. 

For jaymod ones, yes depending on how it works out.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I cant wait to see such stats for J3 ^_^

• Like 2

On 5/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, daredevil said:

Revives happens on frequent basis.. DB would be killed if i add 1 record for each revives. Same for heal. For silent mod not planned anything so far. Some medic stats in future if possible. 

I didnt think it would be like that. For me it's a number like HS counts or KD but I don't know anything about stats 😅. Back to RTCW there was awards for most revives and most healing during warmup (last match played stats) so I was thinking it was getting saved somewhere. Could we add the needle as part of the Weapons category or it's the same problem?

I'm just throwing ideas here but I just wish there was some kind of way to encourage more the "support" of the medic class instead of the Rambo like gameplay.

• Like 2

Nice! I barely play on nq and didnt know the stats on nq were that detailed. That's what I would like to see for silent/jay mod but I guess it's mod related then. 

the look for NQ and the look for Silent is very different . but it also dont get me on the way stated before to input the player ID because mine is rank 19 on the NQ list but im not sure its the player ID mentioned at begin of the thread

• daredevil featured and unfeatured this topic