May I suggest?

FunkybananA

Hi,

I noticed that the server called F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE lags like hell, and so I thought if it's possible to reduce the number of the players to something like 20 or 18? It's a nice server to play on, when there's like 20 people playing at the same time, but the lag is driving me nuts, when there's like 40 people there, and the pings go straight up to the skies! I bet many others has noticed the same thing, and I'm not sure if there's already topic about this. If there is, then I must apologize for my laziness :D!

Hey, good idea! You're probably the first person to suggest that, ever! And, even better, it will definitely be implemented solely because you suggested it! It doesn't matter that you are a new player with 3 posts on the forums and that nobody knows you! Who cares about everyone else, just as long as you can play lag-free! :thumbsup

Its very simple you shoold stop playing at american servers if you are a fin ^^ start play at a european server from the fa clan there are a few . O and btw you are so right you are a dumbass :).

On a more constructive note you could try playing on F|A Beginners server, it's in Europe and has fewer people playing on it. Or if you don't mind the different mod you could play on F|A ETPub or Hardcore server. Cutting down 30 slots on a server isn't likely going to happen, even more because that many players are part of the server charm. And from personal experience I don't lag much on there, even though I'm an Euro player.

Hey, good idea! You're probably the first person to suggest that, ever! And, even better, it will definitely be implemented solely because you suggested it! It doesn't matter that you are a new player with 3 posts on the forums and that nobody knows you! Who cares about everyone else, just as long as you can play lag-free! :thumbsup

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

good luck fixing lag, everyone has it and its a part of the game.

Life is good and simple .

You sure bout that Mate :lol:

Back to the topic I moved accross the world I had 50-60 ping on Jay1 now I got 250 ping I dont lag anymore than before.

Should i patch to 2.60 b? Cause i haven't played that much for few years now and I wonder, if the times have changed since then that I really need to patch. Back then it was like, you can patch if you want to, but that was pretty much for players who wanted to go pro.

But my pc is not old ;o It's like 2 years old, and some of the components are also renewed after that so I doubt that it's about the age of the pc. Must figure it ou, cause even though I play on the FA NOQ Euro server, I'm still lagging my ass off :D Not so cool :(