• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

West v.s east

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ddog12340

ddog12340

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 628 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:4
  • Server:None
Contributor
Ok in the west v.s east side crap when biggie and tupac got killed i just want to hear what everyones thought onh this i think puffy set em both up but tell ur opinions

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

3p!DeM!C

3p!DeM!C

L3: Novice

• User
  • 105 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:7
I don't even know what this is lol... In this whole story I only know Tupac died, don't know how or when or who..

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts
It reminded me of this video

Eastside! Westside!

hobbit

hobbit

L10: Grand Master

• Regular User
  • 3,246 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:0
  • Steam ID:pvtforrestgump
Contributor
Posted Image

detoren

detoren

• Regular User
  • 748 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:1
Its cleanup time .

ddog12340

ddog12340

• Regular User
  • 628 posts
  • Admin:4
Contributor
HE WROTE THIS BOUT BIGGIE!!!

Edited by ddog12340, 29 June 2010 - 06:27 PM.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
Since you really don't know what happened and never did watch any documentaries made on this subject, I will conclude that this thread is just a trolling thread and as such should be disregarded because its bound to be filled with misinformation. To understand why they were shot you have to understand the mentality of the urban black man of the early 90s. Ask any O.G. from the 80's about 90's "gangsters" or watch http://crimeandcrimi...ocumentary.html and they you might get a little glimpse into the mentality that surrounded Biggie and 2pac.

Matty_c

Matty_c

• Honored Veteran
  • 326 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:19
Regardless of what this topic is supposed to be about... EAST SIDE is where it's at. Even Eddie Vedder likes Boston and he doesn't like anything! (except bottles of wine).

More useless replies will be soon to follow

ISCHWARS

ISCHWARS

L6: Expert

• Banned
  • 882 posts

Since you really don't know what happened and never did watch any documentaries made on this subject, I will conclude that this thread is just a trolling thread and as such should be disregarded because its bound to be filled with misinformation. To understand why they were shot you have to understand the mentality of the urban black man of the early 90s. Ask any O.G. from the 80's about 90's "gangsters" or watch http://crimeandcrimi...ocumentary.html and they you might get a little glimpse into the mentality that surrounded Biggie and 2pac.

WORD! What the musicindustrie tells you is not the truth or only a part of it. You have to look behind the hole storys.

FA Mist

FA Mist

• User
  • 152 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:9
Hobbit, thats a very INTERESTING pic u got there....

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better

You guys need to listen to JoeDirt. He got his info from one of the most notorious gang members in history. That's right, I'm talking about Stan "Tookie" Williams. One of the founders of the Crips. If you guys want to be anywhere as knowledgeable as Joe, You need to read the same literature he did. Before he died on death row, he dropped all his knowledge into some books.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by NoGooD, 01 July 2010 - 05:48 PM.

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
  • Server:Jay2
Contributor

You guys need to listen to JoeDirt. He got his info from one of the most notorious gang members in history. That's right, I'm talking about Stan "Tookie" Williams. One of the founders of the Crips.

Posted ImagePosted Image

lol I will have to look at Barnes and Noble or Borders in the children's section to see if they have these classics.

East versus West is about as important/relevant to the real world as Sunni vs Shiite, or Hutu vs Tutsi, etc. Indistinguishable people fighting over absolutely nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users