Euro 2016

vs. warrior

I'm from England so obviously I want England to win. Not much chance though! We have a pretty rotten defence and the manager will persist with Rooney. I don't know any England fan who thinks Rooney should be starting, in fact most of us think he shouldn't even be going to the tournament because he has been rubbish for a few years now. We have some good exciting new blood with the likes of Dier, Ali, Kane, Vardy and Rashford. Rooney ruin this team imo. 

Germany will win it, and I've no problem with that they made me a fortune at the last worldcup when they smashed Brazil :D

What's going on with Spain?? Why is Del Bosque persisting with Casillas in goal? De Gea is the best gk in the world it doesn't make any sense at all! Also why Fabregas and Pedro? Both awful for Chelsea this year

Cus he's been captain of the team since ages and hes prolly one of the last old frogs here, thats the only reason they re keeping him, having exprience with talent, as u cant drop instantly all the long term members and put all fresh blood inside, it has to go thro with time and then make a progress with changing the squad and younger it, thats how England is progressing now, in couple of years they will have a complete new generation of players who are at peak of their form and can probably perform at every major tournament really good as they did in the past.

I honestly dont see why ppl are putting Germany as clear favorites, by my knowledge i would put France probably ahead of them it's their home field and they have at least 5 players that are at top among the world best players, the only downsides are two missing players, Varane due to injury which saddens me as hes one of the best young CB's on the world and the second one is Benzema, as he would do that peak at the attack and if both of them played, i wouldnt second guess it by placing a 100€ bet for them to win the Cup. Tho watch for Pogba and Payet, as they will definitely impress at the tournament, the bad thing about their lineup is their defence, not honestly convincing me a lot, as most of them are older and not at top form.

Spain is in process of youngering the team, same as England is doing, but Del bosque is making some dumb stuffs, leaving at home Saul and Isco is just pure dumb, i would definitely put De Gea into first team, which probably is going to be, considering hes at best form of his life and Casillas was really but really rubbish this season at Porto. Will see how they perform, even tho their last friendly game ended with a loss, so hopefully they sober up and prepare properly.

Anyone who's willing to spare some cash and not going to miss it, opening game of France vs Romania is at Friday, my guess would be, put on France to win with a +1 goal difference, pretty easy and safe bet if u ask me.

• Like 1

Anyone who's willing to spare some cash and not going to miss it, opening game of France vs Romania is at Friday, my guess would be, put on France to win with a +1 goal difference, pretty easy and safe bet if u ask me.

Finally!!! :D

Finally!!! :D

Brazil - Haiti +1 goal and put on brazil to win with a goal difference
Ecuador - Peru my guess would be first half tied score
Mexico - Jamaica win for mexico, could even risk with a +1 goal difference
Uruguay - Venezuela, should be a win for Uruguay
Albania - Switzerland Probably swiss takes it, safe bet 02
England - Russia +1 goal for England to win.

Thats how i would do it and most likely will do it, put couple of bucks on it if u wont miss it and maybe even get a luck to win.
  • Like 1

Brazil - Haiti +1 goal and put on brazil to win with a goal difference

Ecuador - Peru my guess would be first half tied score

Mexico - Jamaica win for mexico, could even risk with a +1 goal difference

Uruguay - Venezuela, should be a win for Uruguay

Albania - Switzerland Probably swiss takes it, safe bet 02

England - Russia +1 goal for England to win.

Thats how i would do it and most likely will do it, put couple of bucks on it if u wont miss it and maybe even get a luck to win.

Yaa only pair I would personally not play is albania switz. Idk but i find it tricky xD i always follow my instinct. That's why I'm broke I guess xD and what you say about croatia turkey?

Yaa only pair I would personally not play is albania switz. Idk but i find it tricky xD i always follow my instinct. That's why I'm broke I guess xD and what you say about croatia turkey?

Swiss is decent with couple of good players who can make great players, i dont really see Albania doing much, as for Croatia, my bet is on them, should be a clear easy win.

My highlighted bet for first round, might put some more in for single games but this is highest i went now:

post-649-0-60591500-1465428046_thumb.jpg

Good thing is my salary comes tomorrow, so around 200€ or so will go into bets for this Euro, really good odd for my tasting easy games.

• Like 1

Cus he's been captain of the team since ages and hes prolly one of the last old frogs here, thats the only reason they re keeping him, having exprience with talent, as u cant drop instantly all the long term members and put all fresh blood inside, it has to go thro with time and then make a progress with changing the squad and younger it, thats how England is progressing now, in couple of years they will have a complete new generation of players who are at peak of their form and can probably perform at every major tournament really good as they did in the past.

I think experience is overrated tbh. What experience does Rooney bring anyway? How to continually fail at international tournaments? Our last world cup was so awful I'd have been happy if every player with 10+ caps never played for England again. Young inexperienced players who are hungry are who I want in my England team. Marcus Rashford, 18 years old, on his club debut for Manchester United scored 2 goals in the Europa League. Dele Alli in his first season in the premier league gets voted young player of the year. I live in Manchester and every United fan I know has said Rooney has been terrible for the last 2-3 seasons and want him out of the club. 

Watch Rooney go and get the golden boot now and i'm going to look very foolish :D

France are definitely the better team but they haven't played a competitive game in 2 years, plus there will be first game nerves. I just checked the opening games for the last 6 Euro Championships and there's been 3 draws and 3 wins by 1 goal - no one has won by 2 goals or more:

1992 1-1
1996 1-1
2000 2-1
2004 1-2
2008 0-1
2012 1-1

Not looked at any bets yet but I will definitely be taking part, did ok at the last world cup (thanks Germany!) and had my biggest ever win in South Africa when I backed Germany to beat England :D

France are definitely the better team but they haven't played a competitive game in 2 years, plus there will be first game nerves. I just checked the opening games for the last 6 Euro Championships and there's been 3 draws and 3 wins by 1 goal - no one has won by 2 goals or more:

1992 1-1
1996 1-1
2000 2-1
2004 1-2
2008 0-1
2012 1-1

Not looked at any bets yet but I will definitely be taking part, did ok at the last world cup (thanks Germany!) and had my biggest ever win in South Africa when I backed Germany to beat England :D

That's just plain silly to compare lineups from 4 years ago and against different opponent, u have to take each major tournament by stand alone calculation, otherwise its pointless to even bet, by seeing who plays for france and in what form they are currently, i can easily say France is going to win opener, where my money stands as well, simple as that.

Don't know much about soccer other then that i am pretty decent at it (or football where you guys come from), but Manchester United all the way

That's just plain silly to compare lineups from 4 years ago and against different opponent, u have to take each major tournament by stand alone calculation, otherwise its pointless to even bet, by seeing who plays for france and in what form they are currently, i can easily say France is going to win opener, where my money stands as well, simple as that.

I never mentioned lineups though. It isn't just about the players on the pitch. The point I was making is opening games of tournaments are usually cagey affairs due to a combination of first game nerves plus the fact the host team haven't played a meaningful game in 2 years. If gambling was a easy as you say then we'd never lose a bet

First game is today.. Finally! I think it wil be an easy win for France. They are so motivated for this! A lot of factors will play a role in this opening match. They want to win for France, for the people, for a united France. 3-1