Best quality headphones with mic?

Bow_In_Honor

I currently have Razor Kraken pros, I want a pair of headphones that is a lot louder, and better quality. The price doesn't matter. Give me your best opinion.

From what I hear, Astro is really really good for gaming. :3 Very expensive though. <_ i guess the a50 model is highly praised by many gaming review sites. and its wireless>

http://www.astrogaming.com/

Thanks Raevyn,

Nice to see you back on the forums. :)

Hi

I have a Razer Megalodon Headset, and i can say to you: DONT BUY THEM, or anything from Razer!!!

I have spent a fortune on that headset and it works great, until i bought windows 10 and it was then when the trouble started, i just cant put the Megalodon to work, tried everything human possible, and nothing. In forums some guys with same problem said that Razer discontinued the product last year and for so they are not gonna release new drivers, and they advice was: "Buy a new headset from Razer", so i say to Razer: FU. Not even dead i'm gonna buy another Razer product!

Cheers

B3rk0

I just picked up a HyperX Cloud II headset literally yesterday - they're great and don't break the bank; decent enough as stand alone headphones too.  :thumbsup  

I just picked up a HyperX Cloud II headset literally yesterday - they're great and don't break the bank; decent enough as stand alone headphones too.  :thumbsup  

They're also super comfy! I got a pair of those a while ago.^.^

And meh megaladon is an older model. Support eventually stops for most products after a few years. <.< Did you try everything-everything, including bios workarounds? I haven't used razer headsets yet but I love their other peripherals. My naga mouse is my favorite mouse to use. :3 Keyboard is about 4 years old too.

• Like 1

HyperXsc02.png

Kingston HyperX Cloud series is pretty good. Cost me $50.

Edit: If you just want headphones that have a mic and not gaming headphones, AKG Y50 is the best bang for your buck.  When it comes to sound quality they blow the crap "Beats" brand right out of the water for $50-99. Aesthetically it may not be the nicest though and it is better to try it on especially if you have a "Big Head". But usually even the medium-low priced AKG headphones are $200-400 US. The Y50 was like the cheap guy on the block that gives you above "beats" quality for under 100. If you listen to a lot of bass or "headbanging" music, you can hear a better variety of sounds that you wouldn't normally hear with other headphone brands.

A lot of people in North America are not familiar with AKG but I like to call it Japans version of Sennheiser

akg_y50_on_ear_headphones_with_mic_7.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any Sennheiser is very good.

If price doesnt matter, look at Sennheiser, they pretty much own the ratio of quality and design.

I do agree with both. Besides the prices of Sennheiser are much more affordable contrary to before (well they did extent their product line.)

You can get a nice geaming headset from 60 euros (more or less) to more than 300 euros. (Gonna depends mostly on how of a audiophile you are).

For a long time Sennheiser wasn't really wellknown to general public , but mostly at professionnal. But now as you can see, if ya check out their array of products, i'm sure you'll find out what ya need.

ps: it's been years by now that i buy only sennheiser products, and never got deceived :)

• Like 1