Gameday suggestions

Bowly

Game-day suggestions  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Only allow one gamemode per map (unless the gamemode does not work for the map)

• Yes
    • No
    • Keep it the way it is now
  2. 2. Do not allow max gravity or a high level of gravity for gameday

• Yes
    • No
    • Keep it the way it is now

If you dont like the events organized until now, why don't you organize one with your own settings?

And the second question is: why you keep playing ET, a game that usually die many times?

NOTE IN CAPS: im not disrespecting you, im just asking.

NOTE 2 IN CAPS: im asking it as another simple mortal and member, not in my status of leader.

Where did i say i dont like how its organized? i think the organization did a good job. I'm only creating this topic to try to prevent extreme situations which makes people leave. 99% of gameday was great. Else i wouldn't have played 12+ hours there.

I play because the game is fun, dont really know where you're trying to go with that question;

• Like 1

Where did i say i dont like how its organized? i think the organization did a good job. I'm only creating this topic to try to prevent extreme situations which makes people leave. 99% of gameday was great. Else i wouldn't have played 12+ hours there.

I play because the game is fun, dont really know where you're trying to go with that question;

If 99% of the gameday was great, and you had a great time then it means the recipe for a gameday is good!

It's not good to go and try to fix something what's not broken. On gamedays, game is a mess and the whole day is a mess, and it's all part of the fun. Fun fun.

I wouldn't change a thing.

• Like 2

If 99% of the gameday was great, and you had a great time then it means the recipe for a gameday is good!

It's not good to go and try to fix something what's not broken. On gamedays, game is a mess and the whole day is a mess, and it's all part of the fun. Fun fun.

I wouldn't change a thing.

indeed there isn't much to fix, i dont know where people keep getting that i'm trying to change the entire organization of the game-day. but there is a difference between chaos and unplayable gravity.

indeed there isn't much to fix, i dont know where people keep getting that i'm trying to change the entire organization of the game-day. but there is a difference between chaos and unplayable gravity.

Oh well okay, I guess what those guys up there are saying is that gravity is automatic and if you do !crazygravity (which is also a fun feature most of the time) then it's automatic and mod based and blablabla those geeky stuff they said.

That little thing you do wanna change, it's nonchangeable :D

Unplayable gravity is also part of the chaos, I don't often LOL fo real in front of my PC, but gamedays are so funny. :D

• Like 1

I think what Bowly is trying to say is that in some maps it not handy to have grazy gravity because when its set on 400 then you get killed when you try to get out of spawn like in the map that axis spawn in the bathroom high up a closet then you go down and get smashed on the floor.

So its fun when you play maps were you spawn on the floor then its no problem.

But you also can use recon instead of the setting grazy gravity on those maps.

Oh well okay, I guess what those guys up there are saying is that gravity is automatic and if you do !crazygravity (which is also a fun feature most of the time) then it's automatic and mod based and blablabla those geeky stuff they said.

That little thing you do wanna change, it's nonchangeable :D

Unplayable gravity is also part of the chaos, I don't often LOL fo real in front of my PC, but gamedays are so funny. :D

So you're telling me you enjoy not able to leave spawn for 5 mins and die 10-15 times? 

• Like 1

So you're telling me you enjoy not able to leave spawn for 5 mins and die 10-15 times?

Yes, to me it is funny.

I can get why it isn't for you, but it's a small issue isn't it? And mod's fault.

then we both have a different opinion on fun. and it wasn't the crazygravity that put it on such high level, it was an admin.

I think what Bowly is trying to say is that in some maps it not handy to have grazy gravity because when its set on 400 then you get killed when you try to get out of spawn like in the map that axis spawn in the bathroom high up a closet then you go down and get smashed on the floor.

The only cases where I can really see an issue is when things get really boring because the settings are at a strange level for a very long time. In these cases telling the admin who runs the gameday is the easy solution. No need for extra rules because of that.

then we both have a different opinion on fun. and it wasn't the crazygravity that put it on such high level, it was an admin.

For the third time and with hope that you won't go on about it after that: we cannot edit crazygravity on jaymod or silent mod. Which means on 2/3 of the gamedays, this will not be an issue. I actually love the manual editing, but you won't have to worry about it next gameday.

Everyone has different opinions about fun, I guess that's why we have only one gameday and multiple servers with very different settings. I think we better live with it :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Most of the servers RCON is disabled and where it's available no event team has access to it. So manually setting up gravity is not possible on jaymods without me. And before you look at me, I wasn't around at that game day lol You are highly mistaken. 

• Like 1

The only cases where I can really see an issue is when things get really boring because the settings are at a strange level for a very long time. In these cases telling the admin who runs the gameday is the easy solution. No need for extra rules because of that.

For the third time and with hope that you won't go on about it after that: we cannot edit crazygravity on jaymod or silent mod. Which means on 2/3 of the gamedays, this will not be an issue. I actually love the manual editing, but you won't have to worry about it next gameday.

Everyone has different opinions about fun, I guess that's why we have only one gameday and multiple servers with very different settings. I think we better live with it :)

I think i did not say you have to make a rule for it..............

But you don't have to use grazygravity when you play those maps because you have recon for it............

• Administrators

I think i did not say you have to make a rule for it..............

But you don't have to use grazygravity when you play those maps because you have recon for it............

Nobody has access to RCON. So no RCON. There is nothing wrong with crazygravity either. Jaymod is being used since ages and so far till to date no one has complained for crazygravity. 

Most of the servers RCON is disabled and where it's available no event team has access to it. So manually setting up gravity is not possible on jaymods without me. And before you look at me, I wasn't around at that game day lol You are highly mistaken. 

but previous gameday was on silent? not jaymod? and i'm not saying it was you.

but previous gameday was on silent? not jaymod? and i'm not saying it was you.

Yes it was on silent (fun1). You're making me doubt about silent mod, it could be manual there. Anyway. Does it matter? If an admin uses bad gravity on a bad moment, pm is a good solution.

Edit that bowly hadn't read yet: "If he seems to be seriously abusing his commands and ruins all the fun with them (which would be a hard job), you can make a contact us form and submit a demo."

Nobody has access to RCON. So no RCON. There is nothing wrong with crazygravity either. Jaymod is being used since ages and so far till to date no one has complained for crazygravity. 

Oke did not see your post before mine so......

And its not a complained only a suggetion.....