Panzer, why it sucks in general exist on this server ??
It really is not realistic to so many panzernoobs located on a single server.
I think we should reduce or power or be removed from the server ...
A clear example Milan199 payer, the character does not know of another possible weapon that exists, not to mention that he waited 4 map because panzer was busy ...
My opinion is that at least reduce the severity of this shit or that shit is removed from the server ...
  • Like 1

If its J2, it's one panzer per team, you should be able to deal with it, it's part of the game. I understand the frustration with these kind of players who use just one weapon, especially panzer or flamer, but it's a game. If someone hogs panzer or flamer more than 2 maps, ask kindly to share it and if not, contact FA member.

I love to be a "Panzernuub" .Love to play with it against "Rambo nurses".i also like to run with mg42 around the field and frag like grazy person :war:  .

I prefer to see ( on Jay3 ,my playground) more heavy weapons.

Like Audrey said, its part of the game.So as adrenaline.

I cant understand why people rage about Panzer.( i think they only play adre medics against lower skill players).

Thx -Flag-

• Like 2

It's annoyance specially because the dmg of it is way overpowered due to the fact that when standing half map away, u will still die *facepalm*

Missing some great settings from one server where there was slow shooting, no adre, no panza, stable 48 ping and it became my heaven before i got 5 times banned hah.

• Administrators

Nothing wrong playing game with Panzer. Some people just like it. Let's be real, not all play with good PC or internet. So for them panzer, mortar and MG's are one of the few ways to help team.

None of our servers have panzer over powered. If it's the case they are under powered on few servers. If u have flank jacket one shot panzer shouldn't be able to kill you if panzer is not fired correctly. 

More or less 90% of panzer players have more deaths on score card. Let's be real. If we remove panzer or even make it useless then some of you will whine for ping, PC, hardware, lag, etc. Fact is you all sissies can't take death in game. 

Smart player can either kill panzer before it hits him (3 HS and done) OR do \kill to frustrate the shit out of panzer guy.

• Like 3

Nothing wrong playing game with Panzer. Some people just like it. Let's be real, not all play with good PC or internet. So for them panzer, mortar and MG's are one of the few ways to help team.

None of our servers have panzer over powered. If it's the case they are under powered on few servers. If u have flank jacket one shot panzer shouldn't be able to kill you if panzer is not fired correctly. 

More or less 90% of panzer players have more deaths on score card. Let's be real. If we remove panzer or even make it useless then some of you will whine for ping, PC, hardware, lag, etc. Fact is you all sissies can't take death in game. 

Smart player can either kill panzer before it hits him (3 HS and done) OR do \kill to frustrate the shit out of panzer guy.

Sorry but hitbox on NQ panzer is hilarious, standing at least enough away that at any other mod i wouldn't die, but here i still die instantly :D

As for 3hs, good luck with ppl having crap net and 148 ping :D

I cant understand why people rage about Panzer.

Stereotypes (about panzer) die hard. People think soldiers are just sissies and can't aim with a smg.

It's annoyance specially because the dmg of it is way overpowered due to the fact that when standing half map away, u will still die *facepalm*

Long-distance shots on jay2 are challenging.

None of our servers have panzer over powered. If it's the case they are under powered on few servers.

I am curious. Which ones ?

• Like 1