What I would do if I won $30 million dollars....

Ol Smoke

We all dream about this but I sat down the other day and seriously thought about this.

So the money is now in my bank, the taxes are taken care of and I can start spending the money.

(after taxes and putting the money in a deferred interest bearing account earning nearly $10000 a month)

The first thing I would do is buy me a new truck.  Probably a diesel Ford.  It rides better and is quieter than the Dodge.  $78,000 already gone.

Then I would get ahold of my old friend and plan a road trip.  To the place where my 1970 Oldsmobile 442 W30 is at.  $125,000. Then we would drive around

the country having the time of our lives.

Then I would buy a really nice house on the best Bass lake in America. I would have a great boat house with a lift in it for the boat.

Then I would buy a new Ranger boat.

Then I would hire a cook and house keeper.

Then I would bring Phoenix down to share it with me.

Then we would fish and drive my 442 everyday. (If I could get him off the tractor)

I would have a private fiber line installed of course and the fastest PC made and I would spank you all in COD4.

Then I would surely be the happy guy I have always wanted to be.

• Like 6

What I would do if I won $30 million dollars.

Hire a financial advisor. Put some into stocks/bank whatever and live on the intrest.

Pay off my house, all of my close relatives homes, student loans etc so no one has any debt

Pass out $1 million bucks to my closest friends so we can hang out and never work again

Find a charity Im really passionate about and donate money. Walk around at Christmas time just passing out $100 bills to unsuspecting people.

Buy a house on the waterfront somewhere-- maybe two houses. Get a little sail boat. Have a stable with horses. Hire someone to take care of all the crap of every day life so I dont have to worry about it.

• Like 2

I'd use about 5 million to build cars and other hobbies. Probably invest another million or two in stocks. Then keep the rest as savings for important things like emergencies/school/kids etc. . But I'll occasionally work obviously I mean, what is life without something to do? I'd probably end up getting a better education such as doctorate, getting more experience on the job and living somewhere quiet and prestigious looking Lol

• Like 1

1. 5 millions to the bank for future use and at least a million to celebrate with my brethren of steel and beer

2. I'd move somewhere cold scandinavia or canada as north as i would like at best if in some wilderness so I could hunt B)

3. a real TANK :D

4. my own beer brewery( a little one near home )

5. some donations to the Metal scene

6. Big house made entirely of wood with a big fireplace amidst the MEAD HALL :) twice a year i would host a FAmily meeting

7.Medieval armor and weaponry in the house and possibly many projectile weapons too (I;ve always wanted to be a weaponsmith)

8. possibly an orphanage donation

9.Penis Enlargement TopLEL j/k

10.Help to the anti religious movements

11, space shuttle trip :P

and of course a couple of kids which i'd like to raise with my Diva Satanica to be pride metalheads

Heheh nice topic. :)

If i win 30 milj in lotto

I will buy new Audi S5 or Open Insignia

I will buy Opel Vectra B and Tuning that and put money to good audio

I will buy Blue Camaro SS 68

I will buy some big plot and build my own house there with my uncle. I pay good money for uncle that he and me can build my dream house (my uncle is home builder) where is room for my grandparents

I will give half money to my grandparents, (we play lotto together with my grandfather we have own lotto lines, but in same coupon so if we win its 50% for both)

Will send money for this clan that we can run servers and clan next 25 year.

Will go trip and see all members who i always wanted see :)

And ofcourse give money to charity and closes relatives and friends.

Edited by von Rantala

1. Buy at least 100 acres and build a nice house.

2. Set aside at least 5 million a piece for my 2 kids when they turn 18.

3. Make sure my parents and in-laws are set to be comfortable.

4. Make sure my kids get the best education possible in whatever they wanted to pursue. 

5. Probably build a few cars/trucks for my wife and I as projects.

6. Get some horses for my wife

7. Invest a decent amount to be able to live off the interest.

I second that motion Gengis, haha. :) I'd have to put it into a savings account and only allow myself to withdraw $x a week/month so I wouldn't spend it too quickly. I'm awful with money and I'm an impulsive buyer. :P

I'd buy a nuke and the equipment to drill into the center of the earth where I could then detonate it and shatter everyone's dreams about winning the lotto. Really I'd probably take the family to Europe for 6mnths while I decide.

• Like 2