Teambleed on Hardcore

Symfony

There's a player on hardcore that is named "Papa is Back 3" and continuously teambleeds me. Minidong was on and even after multiple times of it happening and multiple people witnessing he did not do anything. The name "Papa is Back 3" makes me think he's been kicked or banned a few times, thats just my opinion. There's no reason for him to do this and each time it was done on purpose. Minidong knows it happened and so do other players that were on.

• Administrators

There's a player on hardcore that is named "Papa is Back 3" and continuously teambleeds me. Minidong was on and even after multiple times of it happening and multiple people witnessing he did not do anything. The name "Papa is Back 3" makes me think he's been kicked or banned a few times, thats just my opinion. There's no reason for him to do this and each time it was done on purpose. Minidong knows it happened and so do other players that were on.

By any chance you know much damage of HP he was giving in Team Bleeding? 

We (me and Comatose) have been watching that player yesterday night. He has been warned 2 times for intentional TB and TK. He is new on hardcore and that may be a reason.

Gengis

Yes i was there, i did spec him several times with other pc regardless of if i was playing, Yes i run multiple et's on different monitors if i must. That being said, i did seem him TD several times but it didn't seem as if he was doing it on purpose although at times i did have the quick key for !kick command (F6) ready with id /name/reason for that player. Will also point out that his aim isnt the best so i kinda let him find his own way at aiming with panzer. You might also recall that i warned and kicked Tema for obviously TD and TK, Anyway, as the above admins mentioned i will keep an eye on that or whoever decides to go postal on the server. 

Yes i was there, i did spec him several times with other pc regardless of if i was playing, Yes i run multiple et's on different monitors if i must. That being said, i did seem him TD several times but it didn't seem as if he was doing it on purpose although at times i did have the quick key for !kick command (F6) ready with id /name/reason for that player. Will also point out that his aim isnt the best so i kinda let him find his own way at aiming with panzer. You might also recall that i warned and kicked Tema for obviously TD and TK, Anyway, as the above admins mentioned i will keep an eye on that or whoever decides to go postal on the server. 

You don't understand, it was purposley every time (at least for me) dead on hits with panzer and MG. He literally waited for my spawn protection to go away so he could TK me.

You don't understand, it was purposley every time (at least for me) dead on hits with panzer and MG. He literally waited for my spawn protection to go away so he could TK me.

I understand, in any case, be sure that many admins have read this post and are aware of the situation.