• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Teambleed on Hardcore

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

+ Symfony

Symfony

L3: Novice

• + Silver VIP
  • 89 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:5
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Symfony

There's a player on hardcore that is named "Papa is Back 3" and continuously teambleeds me. Minidong was on and even after multiple times of it happening and multiple people witnessing he did not do anything. The name "Papa is Back 3" makes me think he's been kicked or banned a few times, thats just my opinion. There's no reason for him to do this and each time it was done on purpose. Minidong knows it happened and so do other players that were on.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

There's a player on hardcore that is named "Papa is Back 3" and continuously teambleeds me. Minidong was on and even after multiple times of it happening and multiple people witnessing he did not do anything. The name "Papa is Back 3" makes me think he's been kicked or banned a few times, thats just my opinion. There's no reason for him to do this and each time it was done on purpose. Minidong knows it happened and so do other players that were on.

By any chance you know much damage of HP he was giving in Team Bleeding? 

+ Symfony

Symfony

• + Silver VIP
  • 89 posts
Getting Better

By any chance you know much damage of HP he was giving in Team Bleeding? 

All of it. He only did half damage once.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

All of it. He only did half damage once.

No i mean in numbers? U can see team damage in console.

+ Symfony

Symfony

• + Silver VIP
  • 89 posts
Getting Better

No i mean in numbers? U can see team damage in console.

Oh, I see, I didn't get them before I posted here.

flag

flag

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 574 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Jay3
  • Alias:Flag
  • T-M:ET: 4-3

Donator

Try to take demo , it will help us to do actions about trouble players.

Till then Have a nice fraagggginngggg :P

Gengis

Gengis

L7: Teacher

• Recruiting Team
  • 1,243 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:Gengis
  • Admin:17
  • Alias:=F|A=Gengis
  • T-M:ET: 17-8

Donator

We (me and Comatose) have been watching that player yesterday night. He has been warned 2 times for intentional TB and TK. He is new on hardcore and that may be a reason.

Gengis

+Maluco.

+Maluco.

• Clan Friend
  • 310 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:10
  • Alias:+Maluco.
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

edit:nvm

h3ll

h3ll

• Regular User
  • 129 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Fun1
  • Alias:minidong

Yes i was there, i did spec him several times with other pc regardless of if i was playing, Yes i run multiple et's on different monitors if i must. That being said, i did seem him TD several times but it didn't seem as if he was doing it on purpose although at times i did have the quick key for !kick command (F6) ready with id /name/reason for that player. Will also point out that his aim isnt the best so i kinda let him find his own way at aiming with panzer. You might also recall that i warned and kicked Tema for obviously TD and TK, Anyway, as the above admins mentioned i will keep an eye on that or whoever decides to go postal on the server. 

+ Symfony

Symfony

• + Silver VIP
  • 89 posts
Getting Better

Yes i was there, i did spec him several times with other pc regardless of if i was playing, Yes i run multiple et's on different monitors if i must. That being said, i did seem him TD several times but it didn't seem as if he was doing it on purpose although at times i did have the quick key for !kick command (F6) ready with id /name/reason for that player. Will also point out that his aim isnt the best so i kinda let him find his own way at aiming with panzer. You might also recall that i warned and kicked Tema for obviously TD and TK, Anyway, as the above admins mentioned i will keep an eye on that or whoever decides to go postal on the server. 

You don't understand, it was purposley every time (at least for me) dead on hits with panzer and MG. He literally waited for my spawn protection to go away so he could TK me.

h3ll

h3ll

• Regular User
  • 129 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Fun1
  • Alias:minidong

You don't understand, it was purposley every time (at least for me) dead on hits with panzer and MG. He literally waited for my spawn protection to go away so he could TK me.

I understand, in any case, be sure that many admins have read this post and are aware of the situation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users