Your Super Bowl Picks

RuHaxin

What are your SuperBowl Picks. And whats the reasoning behind your pick?

Of course my superbowl picks will be Seattle vrs Denver Broncos with Denver taking it all .

Team   Seattle Seahawks   Denver Broncos   New England Patriots   San Francisco 49ers   Carolina Panthers   Cincinnati Bengals   Green Bay Packers   New Orleans Saints   Indianapolis Colts   Philadelphia Eagles   Kansas City Chiefs   San Diego Chargers

Reason behind my pick is Payton manning is having the best year of his career breaking the all time points and yardage thrown in all of the Nfl Ever.

Edited by RuHaxin

My team is gone but for sure I will take on Denver winning the super bowl against Seattle..

Just because Manning is having a superb season and the whole Denver team is on the top of a cliff

SEA-HAWKS!!! Beast Mode FTW. We are deep enough to sustain injuries, and our D is sooo ball-HAWK-y, which will give us extra chances. Dange-Russ takes care of the ball, and our O line is finally all healthy, and as if that weren't enough, we may even get to throw Percy Harvin in there, and he is a stud play maker.

So sayeth the 12 Man.

Edited by soulJAHmon

The last time the Seahawks were in the superbowl they got screwed by the refs.  So I am going with the Seahawks vs Denver.  I think the Seahawks secondary can shut down Mr. Manning.

But nobody is shutting down Marshawn Lynch.  That man in the reincarnation of John Riggins.

• Like 1

I'm going to have to go with the Seahawks on this one. They were actually my pick to start the year. Why you ask? That Defense is bonkers. Richard Sherman is as good as they come, and dat front line. Not to mention Marshawn runs like a monster straight over fools, and then they've got a smart QB at the helm with Wilson. Man knows the game, and only in his 2nd year (Go Badgers!) I think the only thing really hurting them is that they don't have a true all star wide out, but at the same time most of those guys are pretty sure handed, and Wilson is patient enough and smart enough to find the open guys. 

• Like 1

Im a Saints fan, so of course I would've said Saints all the way... but now I'm expecting it to be Bronco/Seahawk final.  Broncos have Manning, Thomas, Thomas, Moreno, Decker and Welker, while the Seahawks only have the Beast.  Denver all the way.

~Ace

I'm not a fan of either of the 2 teams left, so I'm just hoping for a great game.  :D

That being said, I'd rather see the Broncos win - just so that Manning can cap-off his awesome career with a ring, and hopefully he'll decide to retire before any more damage is done to his neck. :unsure: