Map rotation for F|A BEGINNERS XPS Enemy Territory Gaming Server - March 2013

daredevil

• Administrators

March 2013 - Map rotation for Fearless Assassins Enemy Territory =F|A= Beginners XPS gaming server.

Server IP: jay3.clan-fa.com:27960

How to connect Enemy Territory Gaming server?: Type in console \connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960

Venice, Special Delivery, Temple, Supply Depot, Drush, Marrakech, Bremen, Oasis, Cathedral, Goldrush, Daybreak

We strongly recommend to run our pk3 cleaner version once every month: Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner

Please feel free to suggest new maps in this topic for next rotation! The more you guys will suggest the more we will add it! 

• Like 3

I think last time Cathedral was added it was either no back and forth or its been rushed within the first few minutes, well, we'll see bout it.

Anyway, Im curious about Drush, dont think I've ever played that one in the past. :P

For the next rotation, could we please get Marrakech_TE and Goldrush_GA ? The regular versions get super boring with time. 

Thanks for keeping us up to date DD.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Ty DD for new maps, first time i will play Drush ;)

No worries. Feel free to suggest all new maps! 

• Like 1

played D- rush and personally liked it a lot

as for cathedral might replace with the 1 purpish suggested cause indeed last time wasn't to succesfull 

• Like 1

• Administrators

played D- rush and personally liked it a lot

as for cathedral might replace with the 1 purpish suggested cause indeed last time wasn't to succesfull 

Then it would be 2 marakesh :P Need to find another map :)

Then it would be 2 marakesh :P Need to find another map :)

hehe well let other jay3 admins or regular suggest this time a map instead of me

I have enough maps I like for sure :P, becides that im sure someone becides me would love to suggest a map 

hehe well let other jay3 admins or regular suggest this time a map instead of me

I have enough maps I like for sure  :P, becides that im sure someone becides me would love to suggest a map 

I had suggested this map there's some weeks now to DD via xfire who asked me which map we could add and was agree.. But seems he has forgotten.. I feel myself ignored..Thx DD  :P