• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

What other PC games you people play on regular basis

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
I would like to know what other PC games u people play on regular basis. We will be soon adding FIFA (EA) game .. but at the same time.. i would like to know what other games u guys/girls would like to see on our forums and servers (if server files available).

If I find at least 10-15+ members playing that game on regular basis, I would think for that game.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

MoAZeR

MoAZeR

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,135 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:3
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:=F|A= MoAZeR
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:21922591
Contributor
Well atm i play alot of bf3 sometimes i also play mw3 thats if i am bored i play abit of css :)

ajnl

ajnl

the Orange

• COD Member
  • 3,740 posts
I am just really nice
  • EvolveHQ:FA-AJ
  • Admin:14
  • Server:COD4 #2
  • Alias:=F|A= AJ
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26333418

Donator

Contributor
Flight Simulator!! :D

Wifestein

Wifestein

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts
A step in the right direction
I like to play Trackmania, it's a free racing game and still popular

I have Crysis, Garry's Mod, L4D2, COD:BO which also have online servers.. if more people have those games I'll play those games more, don't really play them now

I love to play Brink, but I think the game is a bit dead? Atleast whenever I try to find a server it takes me ages

Also, is it possible to maybe make the Counter Strike server alive again?

MoAZeR

MoAZeR

• Regular User
  • 1,135 posts
On the road to fame
Contributor

I like to play Trackmania, it's a free racing game and still popular

I have Crysis, Garry's Mod, L4D2, COD:BO which also have online servers.. if more people have those games I'll play those games more, don't really play them now

I love to play Brink, but I think the game is a bit dead? Atleast whenever I try to find a server it takes me ages

Also, is it possible to maybe make the Counter Strike server alive again?

yea CSS server would be great :D

Wifestein

Wifestein

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts

yea CSS server would be great :D

F|A has one but it's offline or something :/

MoAZeR

MoAZeR

• Regular User
  • 1,135 posts
On the road to fame
Contributor

F|A has one but it's offline or something :/

Yea i know we had one but no one played and it's been taken down :D and how about us getting TS3 :)

Edited by MoAZeR, 28 March 2012 - 01:44 PM.

Wifestein

Wifestein

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts

Yea i know we had one but no one played and it's been taken down :D and how about us getting TS3 :)

Teamspeak 3? No need for that, we have ventrilo =P Good enough to be honest :] .. don't know why some people in this clan make their own ts3 server if we have a ventrilo F|A server for everyone

Hope they'll make CS:S server alive again, I feel like playing...you can join me moazer ^^

MoAZeR

MoAZeR

• Regular User
  • 1,135 posts
On the road to fame
Contributor

Teamspeak 3? No need for that, we have ventrilo =P Good enough to be honest :] .. don't know why some people in this clan make their own ts3 server if we have a ventrilo F|A server for everyone

Hope they'll make CS:S server alive again, I feel like playing...you can join me moazer ^^

i will as soon as i hit rank 45 in bf3 :D because ts3 is better :D

Krauersaut

Krauersaut

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,228 posts
I am just really nice
Contributor

Apparently the CS:S server crashed almost two months ago due to the insanely great programmed Source Engine. Thank Valve.

The fact that no one reported it for almost two months shows that there is no need to start it again.

You two are the only ones asking for one. If you find more people who would play on it on a regular basis (which is not once a month, but daily) and get some regulars, restarting it might be a possibility. Otherwise it's just a waste of valuable resources and money.

Wifestein

Wifestein

• Regular User
  • 6,309 posts

You two are the only ones asking for one. If you find more people who would play on it on a regular basis (which is not once a month, but daily) and get some regulars, restarting it might be a possibility. Otherwise it's just a waste of valuable resources and money.

I have 41 friends on Steam playing CS:S .. alot from them are also in this clan, maybe they also like the game.. if they do then maybe we can make the CS:S server alive. Hopefully they'll reply here or i'll go on a spamming people on steam spree

NotYourEggo

NotYourEggo

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 272 posts
Getting Better
  • Alias:eggo, ski bum, etc
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    CoD: 1-0
I have CS:S but dont play it all that often. I play TF2, Killing Floor, Magic the Gathering 2012, Cod 4, Cod [email protected], Bastion, Dead Space 2, Minecraft and a few other games

Spitfire

Spitfire

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,689 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Fun1

We will be soon adding FIFA (EA) game

What FIFA are we talking about?

I would play CS.

Maybe we should make a poll with various games to see how many people are playing some certain games,although we need to start adding some games to poll list first.Atm i play only W:ET and planning to play COD4 too.I also would play CS and FIFA if there's a chance.

Edited by Spitfire, 28 March 2012 - 02:42 PM.

DJ aka GDR DJ

DJ aka GDR DJ

www.rpggaming.net

• Leader
  • 12,965 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:GDR_DJ
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Hugo Stiglitz
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19107603
  • T-M:ET: 11-6

Donator

User's Awards

3 2 13
Contributor

You want teamspeak, you can use my TS3 server for free

Masa_1964

Masa_1964

Masa_1964

• ET Member
  • 1,964 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:Masa_1964
  • Admin:15
  • Server:NQ1
  • Alias:=FA= Masa_1964
  • T-M:ET: 3-3
Well tested ventirlo now and ts3 quality is much better... u can use my ts3 server also for free.

Masa_1964

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users