Confused

Spitfire

So here's the story:There was 3 guys(maybe they have own clan)named iqbal216,=OWISH_216= and =aliff-216=,if i pressed TAB it,s showed 3 different names but when i made !li it showed they all had same name =OWISH_216=,and when i !fin anyone of them it told me there is 3 matches(even when i did !fin iqbal216).So i,m little bit confused about this.

Made a little SS too:

http://oi51.tinypic.com/154v912.jpg

Just wanted to know how can it be like this,never seen something like that before

:)

I actually kicked both from jay1 after someone kept spamming spawntimer. maybe they were trying to overflow server IDK. I speced them and they both suck btw. Once I kicked them server spam stopped.

Just had them on again, but this time it was 4 of them. The above mentioned, and another with an orange name I forget.. Funky something.

Myself and SpiritWalker asked if they live together, they eventually said yes to me.

Looks dodgy to me that they all put 216 in their name (they claim it's a 'special family code')

But we cant bust 'em because:

Same IP = same internet (possible).

Same MAC = same router / hub (possible).

Same GUID = Copy & Pasted W:ET folder instead of clean installs. BUT - PB should be kicking them for that as a violation..

They have to the the same guid. Me and my brother play on the same router all the time and this has never happened before.. Looks to me like they just copid and pasted guids instead of clean install like Chuckun said.. Idk you can't !ban/!kick using the slot number?