Website Official Call of Duty® Black Ops 4 – Blackout Introduction

Mr.Karizmatic

Without offend anyone. I'm dissapointed. I'm tired of futuristic COD. Remember Infinity Warfare? BF1 kicked ass in all aspects And i'm waiting for what Battlefield V it's has to offer.

They had to take a break after BO3 with futuristic games. Advanced warfare was one of the last futuristic games id liked.

Now they add battle royal? Several games doing that now...oh well. What the future will have to Battle royale games like PUBG or Fortnite? XD

Edited by Night Hunter
Add stuff
  • Like 1

Cod, following the path of EA games. What do they want? Money. So we put players second and money first. Deleting singleplayer since no money can be made from that, add battle royale because it is popular atm. Add lootboxes to get even more money and let's not forget the dozens of DLC's that will soon follow. Cod after black ops 1 has been nothing but a series of shitty games. So sad, it started out great.

• Like 1
  • 100 1