Hi Everyone!

BJM

Hi Everybody,

I'm an old Wolf ET player from about 10 years ago. Have just reinstalled the game and trying to get everything set up and remember how to play. I'll hopefully be hanging around the servers so say hi! In game name is P34C3*(.

Sorry I will probably be dropping in and out for a while trying to get all the configs sorted! :P

Cheers,
B

• Like 2

It always warms up my heart when people come back to this game after years. That was my story too. 

Welcome to the forums and our servers!

Welcome to our forums mate! We have many servers with different modifications and configurations that you could try. I mostly play on Hardcore and Silent1 and beginning to play on recruiting server too so pop over on those ones some time and we can have a nice chat and I can possibly show you around. 

If you need any help with starting you off with a config, you need only ask! 

You should also download discord if you haven't already and join the FA discord server  where you can reach  most of us easily if you have any problems or if you just want a chat. 

Click here to download it: 

See you around mate! 

Edited by CheepHeep

Hey there! Nice to see you. Welcome to our forum! Got any questions let us know :)