@yoyo - Scammer - Please be careful - General Notice to everyone

daredevil

Sorry to hear that... Still hope you get the money back as soon as possible. What an a**h**** to not think about to give back. When i lend money i would try to pay it back as fast as i could try to do it before end termin.

But also this could have been happened with real friends too. I never will borrow any guys money anymore only my own family.... Since the last time. 

False friends are everywhere. Got my money back, no problem but first you not think about when you borrow some Money.

Also i hope he not took money from others too. 

@ Barn in germany no lawyor would help i guess since it is your own problem you did without any contract. Not think there is a little chance... But most of you are from amrica you also bring an action against nutella and other things which they all laugh in germany about.

It's enough money for not doing anything and eat for 6 months+. I feel bad because at that time, I didn't buy something which I wanted to and give him that money. 

sounds like a decent ammount... It's really weird to me that you gave someone you know from a gamming community this much money... I know that you trusted him, but most of the ppl are like him, especially if they have no money... They consider this only a gamming community and nothing more... If they're gonna get borrowed that much money from a person on the other side of the world who they met in a computer game, they will just take it... Getting that much money for a person that's poor is way more important than a leader status in a community like this...

I know a similar case... In csgo there are some skins which are worth alot of money... There are theese sites where ppl list their listings, and theese sites have verrified middlemans who keep the trades/sales safe... There was a guy who was selling a really rare knife for 3500€... He and the buyer used the most trusted middleman on that site... Buyer gave him the cash and seller gave him the knife... He just kept both things and made 7000€.. He didnt care a single bit about losing his trusted mm status on that site... He just got 7k.

No disrespect, but considering that he is ignoring your calls and messages, i think he doesn't care a single bit... He's probably laughing at how hard he scammed you.

I could never do something like this, but thats because i was taught like that, i would feel really bad and shitty if i was in his place, but sadly most of the ppl (including him i think) are not like that.

On the other hand if you were like really good friends, i sort of understand why you gave him the money... There is a person that i met in et who i stay in contact with almost every day who has really became a good friend of mine... 

So i dont know man.... Anyway I'm really sorry for what happened, i know you must feel really bad... 

pce

• Like 1

One sure way to lose a friend is to lend him/her money :unsure:

nah real friends would pay back and be very greatfull for helping them out ;)

tipsy camelfk'er when you read this contact DD and fix your shit man dont go like a ghost in the night

and if you cant pay still contact him always better then these kind of actions 

I know you once supported me

be better then this contact DD explain the situation then someone always have more understanding then doing this

That is a considerable sum of cash then.

Would a lawyer help?

Not really, considering i assume there was no contract setup on this and the money was given willingly, reason u can't really set any kind of case, considering u wouldn't have any proofs of it.

Not really, considering i assume there was no contract setup on this and the money was given willingly, reason u can't really set any kind of case, considering u wouldn't have any proofs of it.

Unless he (DD) has texts, chats, or anything else that can be used as an electronic paper trail to showcase the loan and/or yoyo's intention to repay the loan.

Sorry to hear that. I'm speaking from an authority point of view but I'd personally file a crime report for fraud. At least in Finland an oral contract is as binding as a written contract is. I assume you transferred the money through internet bank so if so there's also proof it. Also if you have some other proof like texts etc it would help your case. You at least have his phone number and bank account number so it should be possible to verify his identity through that in case he never told his real personal info. I assume the rest is depending from India's police forces and I wouldn't expect much from them, but since it's a big amount of money it's worth a shot in my opinion. Good luck with it.

Shifty that this happened. And you wouldn't expect by your closest peers. I was in the situation once, of borrowing that is. And was in desperate need of money to fix my car. I had a kid on the way and was gonna sell my stuff to do it. And out of the blue, Kevin Bacon messaged me and lent me the money. I let him know it was gonna be paid back a little later then we anticipated, but still paid him back. It may just be my character, but I can't accept money from people, even if they don't want me to, without paying them back.

• Like 2

Unless he (DD) has texts, chats, or anything else that can be used as an electronic paper trail to showcase the loan and/or yoyo's intention to repay the loan.

It's still given willingly and if there's no contract, a law suit cannot be done, as my friend had same case at past for similiar kind of scam.

Maybe in your/his country?

In Canada and the US, you can sue for a verbal agreement. You don't need a contract. You just have to prove your case (Which texts etc can help solidify things.)

It's still given willingly and if there's no contract, a law suit cannot be done, as my friend had same case at past for similiar kind of scam.

I agree with SID. I don't know your friend's case, but this case is a traditional fraud which is a crime in most countries.

I agree with SID. I don't know your friend's case, but this case is a traditional fraud which is a crime in most countries.

UK/Germany law.

Nice to see so many people caring but its a sad day for Dare & fa family who put a lot of time and money in giving people so much fun in a game we love and it only takes one person to spoil it for everyone.