ET closed

Mr.Karizmatic
Go to solution Solved by Mr.Karizmatic,

My laptop is running win10 and whenever i start et it just closes down and i reinstalled it and still the same prob...it says some resolution problem...

post-10974-0-70175600-1449817305_thumb.png

• Leader

That popup may not be related to the crash.  Some say that you get that when you use a resolution in a game other than the "native" one for your monitor and that you can go to the windows graphics and turn of the notification.

Somebody reported that they got RTCW to work with windows 10 by 'going into compatibility of the [RTCW]exe and checked "Disable scaling on high DPI settings".  He was talking something like 1280 x 1080 or so.

Another said, "I turned Multi Monitor performance to Single Display performance mode." and it worked.

BTW, another mentions the mouse moving by itself and when he followed a suggestion to turn down the mouse-resolution, it was fixed.

• Like 1

• Leader

I wonder if your problem is related to this :  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/76394-mouse-acting-wierd/?p=667878  :D  Check the full post above the linked-to post.

I went there to share that "mouse BTW" and found that he might have something for YOUR problem! 

• Like 1

• Leader

Any hints in Event Viewer?

Temps ok?

I don't know what part you would look into.  Any help, Mr. Van?  I will have to look at mine after celebrations today.

• Solution

I don't know what part you would look into.  Any help, Mr. Van?  I will have to look at mine after celebrations today.

ok i downloaded from etlegacy website and for now its running quiet good lets hope it stays tht atleast on gameday....

• Like 2