F**k

Stirling.

Welcome F|Amily. Help me: D. I met a girl. We work together in the same place. It is nice and I fell in love with her. probably the first time in my life so hard I fell in love. The problem is, I do not know what she thinks of me. every day I want to tell her, but I'm afraid of her reaction. And if she says "piss off" ?. The worst part is that because of her I can not think of other women. I'm really noob, but I have to get this frag :D . if anyone advise how to get started hahah :D

it is hard. I like talking to people, even unknown. But with her, I can not say a word :Dpreviously I did not have a problem (with other women). But she, for the first time in my life I so "blocked". It is like a big Lag :D

grow some b*lls and talk with her. no biggie. its the only way to find out, but don't build it up into a big production, just start off with small talk and see what her reaction is day by day. humor always works. let her get to know you.

once you feel more relaxed around her, ask her out for lunch or a drink as SiD says.

you never know, she may even feel the same way about you.

• Like 1

Women dig confidence. You should just be straight with her, it's just a girl after all, why are you so scared?

Go get her tiger!!

...or you know, get rejected. But that's not a biggie either :)

• Like 2

Compilment her about her hair or something she does at work...if she has a ring on he finger say that's nice ...she holds out her hand to show you,take her hand ..be charming..make her laugh..ask her to lunch if want to start small...do it before somebody else does

Right get straight in there, use your confidence cos that what a girl craves in a man along with the affection and care they show... But with the confidence don't go so far that you come across cocky. Speak to her, act mature around her, make her laugh as raskin...oh but don't go in to hard or you suffer the dreaded friendzone... But yeah be confidence and show her affection and you win... I hope

16 year old giving advice, but that advice works wonders on girls :P

Or! Pin her down to floor start choking the shit out of her.

It always works for me.

+1 for heretics idea too

I just booked a trip to Europe :)

• Like 3

Nah just be patiente and let her come to you..but remember it takes time for everything..if you want it to be solid and built strong..soo dont rush it..just pay attention for signals..give her compliments..if she ignores it I bet she's a lesbian xD

Welcome F|Amily. Help me: D. I met a girl. We work together in the same place. It is nice and I fell in love with her. probably the first time in my life so hard I fell in love. The problem is, I do not know what she thinks of me. every day I want to tell her, but I'm afraid of her reaction. And if she says "piss off" ?. The worst part is that because of her I can not think of other women. I'm really noob, but I have to get this frag :D . if anyone advise how to get started hahah :D

Spróbuj jak to robi się w naszym kraju :D idź na żywioł lub spontan :D Ewentualnie zacznij rozmowę i np pochwal Jej włosy czy coś.....

Spróbuj jak to robi się w naszym kraju :D idź na żywioł lub spontan :D Ewentualnie zacznij rozmowę i np pochwal Jej włosy czy coś.....

Oi! English, nub. You know the rules :)