So what's your story about ET?

bo0m

Uh first game I played was UT2003 in ... 2003 but back then it was kinda exceptional since I hadn't my own PC and my father let me use his once per decade. Once I got my first PC, in 2008, I also got UT 2003 and actually greatly enjoyed some of the online servers. Switched to ET in 2009 because two friends of mine were playing it and it's not like the PC I had back then could run more recent games :P

• Like 5

Well,i was a little brat back then,dont remember the exact year tbh,and my dad played ET too,so i watched and learned and watched,than i started playing,FG server,played a year,quit,still very young then,and i got my own PC then installed ET too,somehow remember the name of FG server,found it and started playing again,that lasted for some time,made some great friends,then FG died off,switched to DA for a bit then  left ET again,actually left online games,still every weekend we shacked up in my dad's old gameroom,him,me,and 8 other friends for a hardcore 7 map campaign :D We played like that since 2013 i think,maybe earlier,then i really honed my skill (On that exact cvars and weapon damage,i was able to go full ludacris and have as much as 4000xp in 2h of gaming),and then Sis contacted me,told me to get my ass on here,and as I had ET installed already for map tests and cvar test and other stuff,i joined,like why not.And i loved it,saw a lot of old FG members,some other friends i knew,and i just had to stick around,then now I'm here,enjyoing every second of it ! :D

• Like 5

Uh first game I played was UT2003 in ... 2003 but back then it was kinda exceptional since I hadn't my own PC and my father let me use his once per decade. Once I got my first PC, in 2008, I also got UT 2003 and actually greatly enjoyed some of the online servers. Switched to ET in 2009 because two friends of mine were playing it and it's not like the PC I had back then could run more recent games :P

Haha nice :)

The Quake III clan I was part of died due to economic sustainability problems. I wanted to play something similar to quake III, found this game.

I played only quake single mod. And that game forgot the name, where was that shit capture the flag.

Well,i was a little brat back then,dont remember the exact year tbh,and my dad played ET too,so i watched and learned and watched,than i started playing,FG server,played a year,quit,still very young then,and i got my own PC then installed ET too,somehow remember the name of FG server,found it and started playing again,that lasted for some time,made some great friends,then FG died off,switched to DA for a bit then  left ET again,actually left online games,still every weekend we shacked up in my dad's old gameroom,him,me,and 8 other friends for a hardcore 7 map campaign :D We played like that since 2013 i think,maybe earlier,then i really honed my skill (On that exact cvars and weapon damage,i was able to go full ludacris and have as much as 4000xp in 2h of gaming),and then Sis contacted me,told me to get my ass on here,and as I had ET installed already for map tests and cvar test and other stuff,i joined,like why not.And i loved it,saw a lot of old FG members,some other friends i knew,and i just had to stick around,then now I'm here,enjyoing every second of it ! :D

Nicee yeah remember you from FG was good times :) DA i left couse of arrogant admins and my short temper = not good ending xD seems like Sis is our PIMP hahaha

• Like 2

Nicee yeah remember you from FG was good times :) DA i left couse of arrogant admins and my short temper = not good ending xD seems like Sis is our PIMP hahaha

Yea we're her bitches,not that i have a problem with that hahaha :D Idk,i know people complained about DA admins,but personally never had problem with any of them :P 

We rammed them all at FG yea ^^ You remember Talib Kweli? 

• Like 2

Sure Talib remember him. I respected only OldOwl others idk i do not like..or maybe its just me hh.. And funkymonk he comes on PS from time to time..good fella hh

Sure Talib remember him. I respected only OldOwl others idk i do not like..or maybe its just me hh.. And funkymonk he comes on PS from time to time..good fella hh

Lost contact with him? :/ He was a good guy :P 

Yea,funky was a HA at FG right? :D

Yeah but Lubie Dziem or smthin like that also came on PS recently. Polaris and empy became PS..and funky was also HA on lost legion and FG..i liked that guy :)

• Like 1

Yeah but Lubie Dziem or smthin like that also came on PS recently. Polaris and empy became PS..and funky was also HA on lost legion and FG..i liked that guy :)

Ohh i gotta follow lubie on trackbase so i see when he comes online,polaris i saw only here,dont recall him from before :o Empy too :P

Ohh i gotta follow lubie on trackbase so i see when he comes online,polaris i saw only here,dont recall him from before :o Empy too :P

I met them both on fg:)

Emperor was hes nick and polaris was a member of FG

• Like 1