Whos who in CS:GO

yellow flash

Like AcidParadox said he and I played a little yesterday - my first time playing.  I'm still trying to figure out how to play.  I was just running around sticking the c4 here and there and died a lot.  If that's right - then I got this shit.  

This is me:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143047474/

• Like 1

To try and unclutter the topic about Post your steam names/links/ids here if you want to meet up with others on steam CS server.

It'll also help me figure out whos been friending me...lol

(i took the steam links from other topic and added them here...)

If anyone is interested you can go into "Edit Your Profile" and create a custom link for your profile as I did.

• Like 1

....so much work blaahhhh...alright anyways feel free to spam this section with your steam names in the future....

Has to be the link nubbers. Steam is giving us all issues and not letting us add by steam names for some god forsaken reason. I think they put Herotic in charge of it.

• Like 1

Has to be the link nubbers. Steam is giving us all issues and not letting us add by steam names for some god forsaken reason. I think they put Herotic in charge of it.

really?

So if you go to community home page, then search someone you can't add them? ....I feel special now. I can do stuff you all can't :P