Martinix!

Awaiting gamestate on Jay1

Question

Hello guys,

I can't connect to Jay1, I've this "Awaiting gamestate..." screen and nothing happens. Sometimes it works after 20 or 30 seconds, sometimes it doesn't work at all (don't want to wait more than 1 minute, cause this isn't normal). No problem at all with my connection, Jay2 and other servers are working very well, it only happen on Jay1. First I thought it was from the server itself but I see many players are playing when checking server statement. So I don't know where it comes from. 

Any ideas guys?
Thanks.

37 answers to this question

So gtt issues are back.. i see. Going to look into it.

Are there any huge differences between jay1 and jay2 server cfgs?

So gtt issues are back.. i see. Going to look into it.

OIC:  http://www.gtt.net/our-network/ Their claims seem to be a "Gamer's Delight". 

Any news?

gameservers.com admin/staff needs to fix it. Bud there is nothing in my hand to fix it. I whine on them every day but i keep getting ridiculously replies from them. I would suggest to try our silent 1 and jay2 server for time being. 

Our apologize but we are working on it. It's just our one of host i.e. gameservers.com has been pain in da ass to deal with. 

• Like 3

gameservers.com admin/staff needs to fix it. Bud there is nothing in my hand to fix it. I whine on them every day but i keep getting ridiculously replies from them. I would suggest to try our silent 1 and jay2 server for time being. 

Our apologize but we are working on it. It's just our one of host i.e. gameservers.com has been pain in da ass to deal with. 

Don't apologize, you're welcome! I can play during afternoon and after 11 PM (local time, Paris) without serious problems on Jay1, but otherwise I struggle really hard.

Any news from them?

As per them it should be fixed. I don't believe it though. I don't think it's fixed.

Can you run 100 packets winMTR again please?

Not at home but with same laptop, in my parents house. And you are right  :rolleyes:

post-16562-0-32079400-1424222656_thumb.png

I also keep having the same problem with awaiting gamestate just for jay1. The rest of servers are fine.

Same here, only on Jay1 too.
It started about 2 weeks ago, and it took several minutes to connect. And now, i can't connect at all. 

Well, i didn't have any problem today. No more "Awaiting Gamestate", or long loadings, everything is fine  :) 
And Dentist said to me that it's fixed for him too (other topic).

Thanks Daredevil !

• Like 1