Why land a lander on a comet?

Ol Smoke

Because the governments around the world know that a giant asteroid is coming straight at us.  They are trying to figure out if they

can stop it, veer it, or destroy it.  It has not been told to the world yet because of mass hysteria.  But in about a year, you will know

that it is coming.  It will destroy most of north and south america.

No need to hoard anything yet.  But a few months before it hits, I will send you all directions to Chameleon's house.  When this thing

is over, the Pacific Ocean will be lapping at the bottom of the mountain he lives on.  When it calms down some, when can go surfing.

Bring beer and chips.  And lots of salsa.  I have some Beachboy albums we can listen to until winter sets in....then we all die.  But hey,

at least we had fun.

Cowboy up you guys, it's time to ride the big pony.

Yours truly,

Ol' Smoke

• Like 2

Depends - Ya got a pool? :P

Well if all goes according to smokes plan, we will have a very large pool near or around the bottom of my mountain hehe.. Hey if everyone came, I would make a pool haha

• Like 2

Obviously a swimming pool. If I was talking about a pool table, I would've asked "you have pool?" since the game of pool doesn't have a singular article before it. ;)

Tickled my fancy a bit hehehe

• Like 1

What size and shape board do you think I will need to slip the face of that 2 mile high tidal wave?  Maybe I can do the front side, then backside, inside, outside and shoot the curl? Hmmmm

Don't wanna know anything about you "doin' the front side, then backside".

And FOR SURE I don't wanna know about you "shooting the curl".