Resignation

deadeye

Hey Guys,

At least point, everyone should already know that I have been absent for a very long time, excluding three times I have played in three months.  In truth, this is the first time I have been on forums since July.  I would like to resign because I play less and do not spend much time on.  Plus, I will be deleting COD4 from my Mac because I do not need the distraction at this point in the year.  I would like to sincerely thank everyone for being great players and people, and hopefully be able to see you guys some time on later in the future.  Good luck and have fun, and thanks for everything.

Sincerely,

Ace

Well ace, as we tell everyone who thinks about resigning for rl reasons, no need to resign. Take an extended break. Come back after that. We don't want any of our FAmily members to leave except if it's inevitable

• Like 6

I hope that you will stay with us, we are FAmily who understand real life and encourage to put real life first, in this FAmily you can take part what fit to your current situation, meaning that if you must be inactive more than active its okey, you not need to leave. I wish you all the best!

I liked your post just to unlike it  :angry:

In all seriousness though, I'm sorry to see you go Ace; we've had lots of great times! I wish you nothing but the best, and make sure to stop in every once in a while to say hi! Take care :)

• Like 1

Ace, all the best to you man!

Hey, you don't have to leave permanently. Lots of members go absent from time to time, but it is always a pleasant surprise to have them drop in on the forums or on the server. You can drop in anytime, or when life gives you an opportunity to reconnect with leisurely activities like COD.

Either way, all the best to you, and good luck :) 

Posted by AgeOldOrganics on 21 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

I don't understand leaving here, its simple to do things while playing and if life gets in the way of gaming for awhile, its basically a break. You eventually come back, setup shop again on your favorite server and its back to business.

FPS is addictive he'll be back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...