OpenGL 3.3 download

PiNoY

Are you looking for a release you can compile using GCC I presume?

I'll see what I can dig up, at the very least I can extract it from some NVidia GPU driver...

Upon searching, I see that NVidia released the drivers supporting OpenGL 3.3 on March 18th 2010...

So here's a driver from March 19th, 2010: http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_195.36.15

I'd do more digging, but I still haven't had my precious coffee! D:

The issue at hand is that OpenGL comes packaged with both the operating system and/or the drivers, there's no independent download of the libraries. You can get GLUT and the SDK, but for the actual API you'd need to extract that from an older driver or OS release.

Yea, that is why I was searching for it.

I used to have software CDs that comes with old opengl installer but I don't have them anymore. This was many years back when Prince of Persia for white/black monitor was a highlight before. Some gaming software had independent opengl installer that comes with it or comes with a game or software CD, this is what I am searching for.

Now I was thinking of software like OpenGL Selector thing if that exists. The viewer itself does this selector thing for itself, but not for the game or entire OS. And it's for Win7 that I am looking for.

Here's the OpenGL Forward Context 3.3 DLL for Win7. OpenGL and I generally don't get along, but I have had luck with putting the DLL in a program folder to force it to said version. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to go about forcing a version across the OS.

OGL_FCont3_3.rar

• 4 years later...
  • Leader
16 hours ago, W1xard said:

please resend the opengl 3.3 .dll file zipped

WinZip will decompress a *.rar file...and others...