hi everybody!

Thor+

I'm Brazilian, I'm 36 years old, started playing ET in 2002 and by 2010 was playing. 

After I stopped playing and now I'm back in 2014 Makes 2 months I'm playing on servers F | A. I love the Hardcore server because I think more realistic without double jump and TK enabled. 

May I mention that I'm having trouble playing because of a guy from korea. He's killing me on purpose (TK), and it is not just today, he makes time to see me when the server is keen to join the same team I to kill me on purpose, and not letting me play in peace. 

Today I picked up a demo and would like to know how can I proceed and if the admin will do something. 

Thank you and have a nice day. 

* If you have not good English is the fault of google translator xD *

• Like 1

Hello Thor, you can send your demo here http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/67-server/ and we will investigate that korea guy and start actions if its needed :)

You can send you demo using third party or zip your demo and send that in forum, using more reply options and attach this file.

Thank you and Welcome back to Et and our forum and servers :)

hello and welcome :)

ohh and dont think i am a evil dude, but your "Oops" spam via vsays is just punishing my nerves ^^ thats why the 1-2 mins mutes ... sometimes i need the silence xD

have fun and it could be that youre a troll-magnet?