Photos of your car!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My first car, skeleton of Ford Fiesta 2003. with an engine od 1.6ford focus, airbrushed, music and lcd's..

More photos...

Nice car mate, i have Fiat Stilo Multiwagon, (yeah promissed send pics many time already but always forget take pics when car is clean) i love my car, i love drive car a lot, sometimes i just go and drive couple hour with listening music (very loud ofc) I have orginal music systems, but those are good, when they are Fiat optional extra. But i have planned to buy amplifier when i get more money and couple extra speakers and bass.

• Like 1

Nice car mate, i have Fiat Stilo Multiwagon, (yeah promissed send pics many time already but always forget take pics when car is clean) i love my car, i love drive car a lot, sometimes i just go and drive couple hour with listening music (very loud ofc) I have orginal music systems, but those are good, when they are Fiat optional extra. But i have planned to buy amplifier when i get more money and couple extra speakers and bass.

Nice :) what mark of amplifier u want to buy?

• 3 months later...

Just washing my car atm

20151202_184851_HDR_zps7cmemshw.jpg

20151202_185344_HDR_zpsdpg5nhcm.jpg

My car needs cleaning too, if you want to   :P (only inside though did the outside a few weeks ago :) )

And nice car, VW GOLF I'm assuming 4 or 5 not sure?

• Like 1

My car needs cleaning too, if you want to   :P (only inside though did the outside a few weeks ago :) )

And nice car, VW GOLF I'm assuming 4 or 5 not sure?

Share some reff and maybe I can think about it xD

It's VW VI, bought it in 2010, got my last rate to pay this month :) now I'm going to sell it couse i have (i'll post pictures after it's finished with painting etc) an audi s8 430hp, so I'll invest money in that one (put gas tank, new tyers, interior etc). But we will see :) Here in Cro we don't have roads for 430hp to drive, so imust think what is clever thing to do. (Wich one to sell, and in what to invest gain money).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...